Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MI-6 pinpointer performance when used with round HF coil
Posted by: squirrel1
Date: October 02, 2017 06:57PM
Used the round HF coil today along with MI-6 pointer.
Very nice performance noted.
No errors noted.
Good transition when turning pinpointer off and off.
No loss of audio, screen hang ups, or coil linking problems.

Re: MI-6 pinpointer performance when used with round HF coil
Posted by: CZconnoisseur
Date: October 03, 2017 12:17PM
I've noticed that the MI-6 will lose contact with the coil if it doesn't have a direct line-of-sight sometimes. I've had it lose contact if even the dirt pile is high enough to block the coil from the MI-6 - sounds stupid but it seems to affect connectivity!

This is with the 11" coil btw, and also sometimes if I turn on the MI-6 while it's still holstered (left side) and I use the Deus right-handed. A couple of times the screen on the Deus froze and was unresponsive, but rebooting it fixed the problem, this was last week and on the hunt after that there were no MI-6>11" coil problems. Go figure!

Will be reporting soon on how the HF 9" round coil handles the coin garden first and then the "hunted out" park :crylol:

Tokens 16
Wheats 138
Indians 52
V Nickels 8
Buffalo Nickels 7
War Nickels 6
Seated Dimes 4
Barber Dimes 8
Mercury Dimes 23
Canada Vicky Dimes 1
Rosie Dimes 8
Seated Quarters 1
Barber Quarters 2
Standing Quarters 1
Washington Quarters 1
Walker Halves 1
Barber Halves 1
Silver Jewelry 7
Gold Jewelry 1

Re: MI-6 pinpointer performance when used with round HF coil
Posted by: squirrel1
Date: October 03, 2017 02:10PM
CZconnoisseur
I've noticed that the MI-6 will lose contact with the coil if it doesn't have a direct line-of-sight sometimes. I've had it lose contact if even the dirt pile is high enough to block the coil from the MI-6 - sounds stupid but it seems to affect connectivity!

This is with the 11" coil btw, and also sometimes if I turn on the MI-6 while it's still holstered (left side) and I use the Deus right-handed. A couple of times the screen on the Deus froze and was unresponsive, but rebooting it fixed the problem, this was last week and on the hunt after that there were no MI-6>11" coil problems. Go figure!

Will be reporting soon on how the HF 9" round coil handles the coin garden first and then the "hunted out" park :crylol:

Look forward to your reporting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login