Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Not one minute went by after I turned on the Deus and hit this
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: October 03, 2017 05:19PM
Got it in the back yard after work tonight not even one minute after turning on the Deus and using CT_Todd's program.
In about 20 years of detecting this farm I have only found one other silver Washington.

The trash on the right shows you what I am up against. I could dig trash all night.

Re: Not one minute went by after I turned on the Deus and hit this
Posted by: nagant
Date: October 03, 2017 06:31PM
That,s some tough ground!

Posted by: pplinker
Date: October 03, 2017 06:56PM
Nice Washington! Is it the program that is on his web site?

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: October 03, 2017 07:08PM
nagant
That,s some tough ground!

Probably the reason I haven't found much over all these years.

Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: October 03, 2017 08:07PM
pplinker
Thanks, pplinker. How's your detecting going these days? Hitting any good sites?

CT_Todd's settings are here: CT_Todd's Settings for the Deus

Posted by: sprchng
Date: October 03, 2017 09:47PM
Luck of the step , love it when that happens:thumbup:

Posted by: squirrel1
Date: October 03, 2017 09:50PM
Nice find.
I would love to drop the elliptical HF coil in that site.

Posted by: pplinker
Date: October 04, 2017 07:27AM
Tony (Michigan)
pplinker
Thanks, pplinker. How's your detecting going these days? Hitting any good sites?

CT_Todd's settings are here: CT_Todd's Settings for the Deus

Thank you Tony. Ok, that is the site. I programmed that the other day after reading one of your posts that said you were using CT Todd settings. Just wanted to make sure that was the same one. Well, after programming that same program I found a 1944 wheat penny very deep in the ground...it was almost the depth of the Lesch digger blade. Great that CT Todd and others share their knowledge on here.

I'm hitting the same sites but have a few lined up for when the grass and weeds die back. Happy hunting to you!

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Date: October 04, 2017 07:57AM
squirrel1
Nice find.
I would love to drop the elliptical HF coil in that site.

My friend is letting me use his HF round coil for the moment but so far have not found anything with it. Maybe I'm using the wrong settings?

Date: October 04, 2017 07:59AM
sprchng
Luck of the step , love it when that happens:thumbup:

Yea, a few feet from the back door. The interesting thing is over the years I've hit this same small area with many different detectors and never found one coin until now. Lots of trash!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login