Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: So if I had the deus and 3 different coils
Posted by: JBM1
Date: October 12, 2017 02:15PM
One thing for sure Alain will not be sitting on his Laurels while other manufactures move forward.

He has led the way with 100% wireless machines for 7+ years.

Even Minelab with their new Equinox have failed in this respect.

Exiting times ahead for sure.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Posted by: Whitbey
Date: October 16, 2017 11:57PM
Why do you want to have 3 coils, with the current XP Deus you only need one coil and use your different preset factory programs to go for relic, beach, gold field etc. And if you have the standard low freq. Coil you always get a HF coil for your XP Deus, I don't see the need of having 3 coils one coil can do the job.

Posted by: Lodge Scent
Date: October 17, 2017 07:01AM
Whitbey
Why do you want to have 3 coils, with the current XP Deus you only need one coil and use your different preset factory programs to go for relic, beach, gold field etc. And if you have the standard low freq. Coil you always get a HF coil for your XP Deus, I don't see the need of having 3 coils one coil can do the job.

I could use my hack saw to cut a 2 X 4 but I think it makes more sense to use my skill saw or table saw. I could also use my hack saw to cut trees down, but I find my chain saw to be a more appropriate tool. The Deus is incredibly flexible, I would agree. You don't NEED lots of coils, but each coil does have a particular area where it out-performs the others.

Posted by: Mkus
Date: October 17, 2017 10:40AM
This is why I have my Etrac the fbs detectors smoke the Deus on salt beaches no comparison!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login