Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone going to Gettysburg for bootcamp 11/4?
Posted by: skateteacher
Date: October 16, 2017 11:56PM
I bought my ticket last week. I'm flying out from Los Angeles and I couldn't be more ready to learn all i can about my new XP. Hope to meet some of you there.

I would love to... but it is a little too far for me to travel :):N/T
Posted by: Mikie
Date: October 17, 2017 11:19AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: I would love to... but it is a little too far for me to travel :):
Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: October 17, 2017 01:47PM
I could afford to fly down to LA if you can fit me in your luggage... LOL

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Re: Anyone going to Gettysburg for bootcamp 11/4?
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: October 17, 2017 05:25PM
Hey Skateteacher who is sponsoring this event..i live 2 1/2 hrs away and haven't heard anything about it.. ive heard it's just about next to impossible to find any land out there unless you know someone very very well as the private land owners are sick of being asked for permission. . good luck..

Posted by: skateteacher
Date: October 17, 2017 05:59PM
bootyhoundpa
Hey Skateteacher who is sponsoring this event..i live 2 1/2 hrs away and haven't heard anything about it.. ive heard it's just about next to impossible to find any land out there unless you know someone very very well as the private land owners are sick of being asked for permission. . good luck..

It's Andy Sabisch's bootcamp for the XP. I'm looking forward to really learning my XP deus. He's arranged a spot to detect on in town that had troop movement early on according to the site. For a west coaster like me this is the opportunity to detect on hallowed ground.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: October 18, 2017 06:05PM
Cool beans... hope you have a great time and score some nice relics. .
skateteacher
bootyhoundpa

It's Andy Sabisch's bootcamp for the XP. I'm looking forward to really learning my XP deus. He's arranged a spot to detect on in town that had troop movement early on according to the site. For a west coaster like me this is the opportunity to detect on hallowed ground.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login