Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New HF 9" round coil
Posted by: cookie58
Date: November 03, 2017 05:01PM
I received the coil yesterday. Tried it in the test garden. Used Hot program and 28 frequency. Hit silver quarter quite well. But, I thought it did better at 14. Also, did well on clad quarter and nickle. Stable and steady as a heart-beat at 95 sensitive. I did the pumping ground balancing which seem to be better on the targets than the factory 90. I believe it is going to be a great coil. Someone, if you will, tell me when I might want to use another frequency. I had a G2+ and I believe the frequency was 19----something and it seem to hit bullets and buttons good. Thanks.....

Re: New HF 9" round coil
Posted by: JBM1
Date: November 03, 2017 06:48PM
Its even Better on V4.x.
Night all.
Jerry

Date: November 03, 2017 08:08PM
What is the V.4x? Is that the newest download? I have the 4.0 which was in the XP when I got it.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:34AM
Yes, Gary posted it up for us on his XP site.

XP electronic engineers have been fine tuning it before its officially released.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Date: November 04, 2017 07:27AM
Hey Jerry. I will be watching for it. Will all of Gary's programs have to be re-entered along with the coils? Thanks for the info......

Date: November 04, 2017 08:36AM
Yes they will, but its no trouble.

Nothing that a nice cup of coffee wont cure while re loading them.:thumbup:

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 04, 2017 09:00AM
so is 4.1 only a pin pointer connectivity update and nothing else?

thanks

AJ

Date: November 04, 2017 06:18PM
It also improves any delay when changing frequencies using the HF coils, as was the case when using the MI-6 probe.

You can also adjust the GB expert with regards how strong ground mineral needs to be before activating the tracking.

Thats if its not a strong enough ground signal.

The Forum very knowledgeable site member "Squirrel" will be a good guy to test it out as he also has both H/F coils

Happy hunting,

Jerry.

Posted by: martygene
Date: November 05, 2017 05:14PM
v 4.1 should finally be here within two weeks so if you are going to reprogram maybe wait a few weeks.. this was according to Andy at boot camp this weekend

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 06, 2017 08:27AM
thanks guys..

AJ

Date: November 16, 2017 09:49AM
Yesterdays finds using the 9" HF coil.

I also used the Deep XY screen which is strange to me as all these years its been mainly ears only.

Having said that the screen information is accurate.

The old well worn Art Nouveau era mans Silver ring was a pleasing find.

Happy Hunting.

Jerry.

PS The coin is a William IIII farthing.

Date: November 16, 2017 04:15PM
Hello Jerry. Nice. I went out today also and found a couple of .69 round balls. The reason for probably wasting all of these viewers' and your time is that I would like to tell you what happened to me this morning. I was in a hurry to leave and put the eliptical coil on. I said to myself-------you better try and pair the coil before you leave. Well, I didn't and guess what? When I got there and turned on, the head phones were not working. Turned off and on about three times more and still not working. I did sellect the coil but did not have the headphones on before I left. I have accomplished this 8-10 times before with no issues. To make a long story shorter,So, after some time had elapsed, I thought to manually sellect the coil in the headphones. This worked and I had headphones again. So, this confirms it. . When the download is available, I will be using it. This has not happened to me for some time now, but it sure was aggrevating.

Date: November 16, 2017 04:29PM
I have had the same experience when loading up one of my other coils.

Sometimes the headset needs me to manually choose the correct coil number. Either 1, 2 or 3.

So simple when we are aware, but a tease to the uninitiated.:thumbup:

Happy Hunting.

Jerry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login