Findmall.com

XP Deus Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
4.1 Software
Posted by: unearth
Date: November 09, 2017 03:59PM
Does anybody have any knowledge when the regular 4.1 software update might be available? I'm getting tired of carrying two pin pointers around because my MI6 keeps giving me problems with not re-connecting. I'm wasting a lot of time using the XP pin pointer.

Re: 4.1 Software
Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: November 09, 2017 04:47PM
I don't know....
I've heard that it is being released in a week or two..... but you know how that is.
I would just run the MI6 as a stand alone pinpointer and not link it to the Deus for now.

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Posted by: Gary-B
Date: November 10, 2017 11:29AM
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your MI-6
If you e mail me gary@xpmetaldetectors.com I will be happy to give you the beta link to try, hopefully it will resolve your issues.

XP Metal Detectors - Watch the XP Skill School video's and catch up on the latest information at the XP Classroom: http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/

Posted by: JBM1
Date: November 11, 2017 06:17AM
I have no problems with my MI-6 doing the business,

I do look at the screen sometimes, but its mainly on the hearing that I zoom in on a find.

Just out of interest this half Inch diameter 1700` Royal Artillery uniform button button was the last find it zoomed in on.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.:thumbup:

Posted by: cookie58
Date: November 11, 2017 09:37AM
Hey Jerry. I do the same thing. History------- At the start, I don't think I had the headphones switched on when I first tried to pair the MI-6. But. then I read the 4.0 manual. I un-installed MI-6 from the controller and also the headphones and it seems to be working fine now. A little slow comming on but you will become familiar with that . I am well satisfied with the depth and never look at the controller screen while pin pointing. Sometimes, I will sweep a hand-full of soil in front of the coil before realizing that the pin-pointer is still on and the coil is off. However, that is getting better also.
Someone who is familiar with the 4.1, please tell me the advantages of this download. Thanks.......

Posted by: Gary-B
Date: November 11, 2017 11:00AM
4.1 has some connectivity bug fixes, and a new feature called ground sensitivity.....You can now adjust how mineralised the ground needs to be before the Deus tracks.
It has other uses too but more will be explained later.
Instead of random ground numbers being displayed the ground screen will read - - and default to 88 or 90 if the ground balance signal is not strong enough.

XP Metal Detectors - Watch the XP Skill School video's and catch up on the latest information at the XP Classroom: http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/

Posted by: martygene
Date: November 11, 2017 03:29PM
thanks for the info Gary... sounds intriguing. Any idea when 4.1 will officially be released?

Gary-B
4.1 has some connectivity bug fixes, and a new feature called ground sensitivity.....You can now adjust how mineralised the ground needs to be before the Deus tracks.
It has other uses too but more will be explained later.
Instead of random ground numbers being displayed the ground screen will read - - and default to 88 or 90 if the ground balance signal is not strong enough.

Posted by: cookie58
Date: November 11, 2017 04:15PM
Thanks.......

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 13, 2017 09:32AM
its great to see a company that is working all the time to better the user experience and was paid for when the machine was purchased and no empty promises, don't know about anyone else but I don't like being taken for a ride ... no names right :punch:

4.1 sounds like its got a few good things coming :bouncy:

AJ

Posted by: DigDeepNow
Date: November 15, 2017 04:09PM
Looking forward to 4.1 and enjoying 4.0.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login