Findmall.com

Good Deeds in Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
$4000 ring recovered
Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: May 28, 2015 09:06PM
About 3 weeks ago I received a call from a young lady that had lost her wedding ring in the yard. I told her I would try to get out there that day as I had my detector with me. Anyway, I searched for about an hour and no success. I had to leave so the lady called someone else the next day and he was unsuccessful as well. Not letting it rest I returned again and renewed my efforts. Still unsuccessful, and I asked for area to be weeded and grubbed out. I went back again and still did not find it. Moving more weeds and brush out of area finally the ring was located. The lady was thrilled.

Re: $4000 ring recovered
Posted by: PSS1963
Date: May 28, 2015 09:48PM
irnwrkr
About 3 weeks ago I received a call from a young lady that had lost her wedding ring in the yard. I told her I would try to get out there that day as I had my detector with me. Anyway, I searched for about an hour and no success. I had to leave so the lady called someone else the next day and he was unsuccessful as well. Not letting it rest I returned again and renewed my efforts. Still unsuccessful, and I asked for area to be weeded and grubbed out. I went back again and still did not find it. Moving more weeds and brush out of area finally the ring was located. The lady was thrilled.

D

Just curious, do grubs interfere with the proper operation of your machine? :shrug:

-pete

Pete - Eastern Massachusetts
Took a long time off but I'm back with a vengeance!

*Massachusetts Treasure Hunters Association:
Member 1987-1988

*Electrical Engineer / Technician
*Master Scuba Diver

*2015 - pres. Whites MXT All-Pro with coils: 5.3 Eclipse, 9" Spider,
8x6 SEF, 10x12 SEF
*1987 - 1989, 2014 White's 6000 Di Pro (blue box) w. hip-mount,
Blue Max - 256 (10") widescan, 6" concentric

*Oldest identifiable coin - (no-date) King William lll farthing (issued 1695 - 1700)
*2nd oldest "coin" - 1746 King George II half-penny (counterfeit?)

Re: $4000 ring recovered
Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: May 29, 2015 04:48AM
Nice job dude! That was a persistent effort for you.:clapping:..musta flung off into the brush and weeds where you couldnt get a good swing eh?
Mud

Nasty words, and suggestive post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login