Findmall.com

Good Deeds in Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A happy Young Lady
Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: June 25, 2016 08:06PM
I had been at the beach for about six hours today and it was not only Hot but the beach was getting crowded. I was working my way to my exit when a couple that I had detected past came down the beach to me and the Guy said "My wife lost her engagement ring. Would you Please come see if you can find it".

She had taken both of her rings off and had accidentally dropped them in the dry sand. They had found her wedding band but could not find the engagement ring.

They moved their chairs out of the way and the first swing of the coil discovered a nickel.

Second swing was nothing but the third swing had a target that I thought was the ring. I scooped a scoop of sand and had the target in the scoop. Duped the scoop to spread the sand out a little bit and two of the guys in the party started running their fingers thru the sand where I had made the scoop but not in the sand pile.

I scooped the ring and handed it to her. Her expression turned from one of despair to one of pure r joy.

So I am going to count the returned ring as my gold ticket for the day.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Re: A happy Young Lady
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: June 26, 2016 10:14AM
:clapping:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Way to go George !!
Posted by: Elton
Date: June 26, 2016 10:34AM
:thumbup:

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Posted by: detectin4fun
Date: July 06, 2016 01:21PM
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: July 06, 2016 03:59PM
Great job george...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login