Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Trashy Park Program
Posted by: "Dr.Tones"
Date: August 08, 2013 02:19PM
Got a screen shot for Mac users? Thanks!

"X never, ever, marks the spot"
CTX 3030, pro find 25, Sampson "T" handle, Lesche trowel
Oldest US coin: 1693 William and Mary Half Penny

Posted by: Mason Jarr
Date: August 08, 2013 03:16PM
Trashy Park Screen Shots

Parks and Yards Screen Shots

Posted by: GateKeeper
Date: August 08, 2013 03:40PM
Here's the :minelab: Approved Instructional Video showing how to make the Trashy Park Program

Trashy Park Video

I take great pleasure knowing that every morning I wake up, and my feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh No, He's awake!

Posted by: DukeOBass
Date: August 08, 2013 04:28PM
On your Trashy Park Pattern, I'd make the first sound bin from 1 to the end of your nickel "zone" nickels tone so that you don't waste a bin in a discriminated area.

:usaa: Military Veteran :usaa:

:ukflag: XP Deus :minelab: Excalibur 1000

Oldest Coin: 1773 George III Copper

Oldest US Coin: 1798 Draped Bust Large Cent

Oldest Silver: 1790 Carolus IV 1/2 Reale

Oldest US Silver: 1857 Seated Liberty Half Dime

Posted by: chuckciao
Date: August 09, 2013 03:21PM
Gatekeeper,
Thanks for the great pattern. On using it for the first time, I found two Indians, two wheats and a 10K class ring. I did change the bins to suite my particular audio preferences.
HH
Chuck

Date: August 09, 2013 04:43PM
chuckciao
Gatekeeper,
Thanks for the great pattern. On using it for the first time, I found two Indians, two wheats and a 10K class ring. I did change the bins to suite my particular audio preferences.
HH
Chuck

And that's what Digger keeps saying. Choose what works for you. I'm glad you like the program, although I cant take full credit for it. I must give credit where credit is do. I just copied what Bill S did on the Etrac and substituted the Combined and Ferrous/Coin option into the 3030.

I take great pleasure knowing that every morning I wake up, and my feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh No, He's awake!

Posted by: 2ndoldman
Date: August 09, 2013 08:56PM
I imported you files and they look similar to one I made for Canadian Clad. Are you using profile 1 or 2 most?

Date: August 09, 2013 09:44PM
I use 1 the most. If I get an iffy signal, then i'll switch to 2 to see if the target is being masked by iron.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login