Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CTX Cover
Posted by: nolanation
Date: January 17, 2013 10:31PM
Hi all, I am looking for a full cover set (display and rear box) and was wondering if there is a USA dealer available to purchase the set. I know there is a couple places in the UK that have them, just wondering if there were any more local.

Re: CTX Cover
Posted by: goodmore
Date: January 18, 2013 04:16AM
I oredered from the UK and had then in a week and a half.

Minelab Detectors

Date: January 18, 2013 06:49AM
Which did you get?

Posted by: sparkster
Date: January 18, 2013 09:36AM
Nolanation

So how are your detecting ventures going?

I just received my CTX on Wednesday. Set it up, went out using the default coin program
And found a few clad coins.

This machine is a totally new experience for me. I feel it's going to be several months before
I really figure out it's capabilities.

Any hints you may be able to share to shorten the learning curve would be appreciated.

Date: January 18, 2013 10:35AM
Well they are on hold due to my pro pointer getting too wet and had some falsing issues. Tried to dry it for a while, and was still acting up, so I sent it in. I have been trying to learn what I can in the process though. I also really liked GoneHunting's new video he posted for new CTX users. I have his original combined, and multi-toned coin programs that I switch between using the "user" button on the detector. He explains that in the video...Have you seen it? I think when I get back out, I will be back in dig everything mode, as I still need to learn the sights and sounds. Have you updated your detector and loaded any programs yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2013 10:50AM by Larry (IL).

Date: January 18, 2013 10:39AM
Also, the website link ends at HTM. take out the "......I"

Posted by: goodmore
Date: January 18, 2013 10:52AM
I got the Protector for the screen and handle area. It is in two pieces. I am very satisfied with it.

Minelab Detectors

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login