Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Whites TRX and the CTX
Posted by: cosmic
Date: February 23, 2014 08:06PM
Wondering if anyone has the new Whites pinpointer and does it play well with the CTX?

Wade on in the water ain't deep!! Watseka Illinois

Re: Whites TRX and the CTX
Posted by: Digger
Date: February 23, 2014 08:17PM
I don't think is has been "out" long enough for most folks to have access to one. But they advertise that, at 12kHz, it doesn't interfere with any detector. I suppose if it does interfere with BBS, FBS or in the case of the CTX3030's FBS2, we could always change the noise cancel channel. JMHO HH Randy

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 40+ years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Posted by: coondog
Date: February 28, 2014 03:01AM
Just did a search on YouTube on the trx. A few videos out. Looks very impressive as far as range over the Garrett. Looks like about a 30% gain.

Time to step it up Garrett.

Posted by: martygene
Date: March 03, 2014 06:48PM
I watched the videos and I cant even hear the Whites as I have hearing loss due to shooting artillery but I can hear the Garrett on these videos just fine so even tho it might be more sensitive it doesn't do me any good if I cant hear it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login