Welcome! Log In Register
Re: The Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook . . . . It Has Arrived :cheers:
Posted by: Geobound
Date: April 21, 2017 04:05PM
Thank you for your reply.

Minelab vendor in Canada
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: April 27, 2017 04:37AM
I believe you are talking about the Minelab dealer in Ontario - we have contacted them several times and have never gotten a response to carry the book. We do have someone in Canada that carries it and that contact is listed on our website (www.SabischBooks.com)

If someone needs a custom program for a specific area or type of target, we have always been available to help develop one and have for many CTX 3030 users.

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Shout out to Andy
Posted by: Raku1
Date: June 26, 2017 04:25PM
Hey Andy, just wanted to say thanks for the really quick service. I ordered the CTX handbook Saturday morning from your web site have it in hand Monday.
Thanks again.
Byron

Posted by: mrwolf
Date: July 19, 2017 09:37AM
Andy,

Can you please find out how much postage will be to Australia for your book "CTX 3030 Handbook by Andy Sabisch" Some retailers want AU$130 for postage.

Cheers mate.
Tony

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: July 24, 2017 04:24PM
Tony

We charge what it costs us sending it 1st class mail . . . it would $22.95 + $13 US posted

You can get in touch with my wife who runs the business at sales@treasurehuntingoutfitters.com if you want to order a copy. If you have friends that might want it, we can ship multiple copies at the same time and save some on postage

Andy

Posted by: mrwolf
Date: July 25, 2017 03:39AM
Andy,

Thank you for the reply. I have just sent off the email for my order.

Cheers mate.
Tony

Posted by: Psgen2
Date: September 08, 2017 12:12AM
Outstanding book...... I've enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and help us through the learning curve.

Posted by: APOLLO118
Date: October 05, 2017 04:24PM
A Very good read, Simple straight forward information for the average bloke in the street, I Did find the CTX 3030 instructions provided with the detecter a bit confusing, :ukflag:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login