Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: The Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook . . . . It Has Arrived :cheers:
Posted by: Lensman
Date: August 13, 2015 09:38PM
Tried Harold Henkel's CTX Training Module #3 search pattern on page Page 104 of Andy's new book. Suffice it to say, it's unfreakingbelievable. More details (may be) forthcoming. :unsure:

Thanks for the positive feedback
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: August 14, 2015 04:40AM
I appreciate the feedback that has been posted here as well as PM'd to me on the contents of the book. A lot of time and effort went into getting it to the point it is and am glad it is proving its value to those that have picked up a copy.

The value of input from others can't be overstated . . . . rather than being one persons perspective all the way through, adding finds and techniques from others that are successful in their own right, the overall package increases in value exponentially.

With the addition of the newsletter, down-loadable programs and more, hopefully we all find more in the limited time we have available to get out and hunt.

Andy & Charlene Sabsich

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Posted by: bob howes
Date: November 06, 2015 02:08PM
got mine last night keep picking it up and reading it. well written and loads of info

Posted by: strick
Date: November 07, 2015 09:09AM
I got this book several weeks ago. It is very well put together...easy to read and already I have benifitted...and I'm only half way through! Thanks for your book.

strick

Posted by: Jesse W. McComas
Date: November 07, 2015 03:43PM
Just ordered mine, 11/07/2015!!!. Thanks Andy...Jesse W. McComas.

Posted by: McClod
Date: November 29, 2015 12:01PM
I ordered mine 2 days ago and it arrives sometime today! I can't wait for it to get here, I took a break over the last couple months, hunted yesterday and it's almost a new experience for me, I'm hoping that it helped clear the table so I'll be almost starting over and I'm really excited to be able to put it to good use.

Unfortunately I will probably not get to hunt for the next 6 weeks as I'll be working very long hours and weeks until into January of the new year. Happy Hunting everyone and thanks for writing the book Andy!

Minelab CTX 3030, 2 Garrett propointers & Whites TRX Pinpointer. 2014 Finds: Silver Coins - 25 === Silver Rings - 7 === Gold Jewelry - Coming soon I hope! Oldest coin = 1914 Barber dime.

Posted by: Smells Like Silver
Date: December 02, 2015 10:33AM
Received mine the other day and can't put it down. Now just waiting for the dates of an OHIO BOOT CAMP to attend!

Gregg

Posted by: Willee
Date: April 23, 2016 04:17PM
Got a new CTX 3030 and also your handbook for it Andy.
As always your books are spot on and what I would consider to be required reading if you want to do anything more than use it as a turn on and go with a stock program detector.

Hunted some lake Michigan beaches and found a nice mens silver ring along with a small handful of cruded up coins.

Thanks once again, Andy, for sharing your time and knowledge by writing such a great manual.

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: April 24, 2016 07:45PM
Thanks for the positive feedback . . . I can credit a lot of great tips from some really top-notch hunters to make the books what they are .. .

Andy

Posted by: Shadow66
Date: June 27, 2016 07:16AM
Hi Andy, do you ship or have a distributor for your book in Australia.

thanks

Steve

Posted by: Tony
Date: July 24, 2016 03:36AM
Me too.......Andy, I have emailed your .com website several times but no answer yet.

Cannot get a copy anywhere here in Australia.........:sadwalk:

Tony

Posted by: Davy crockett
Date: September 01, 2016 03:53PM
My book arrived today and I've been reading all day. For someone new to the sport this book is a must.

Posted by: Töginger
Date: September 06, 2016 02:26AM
Ordered mine and can't wait to get it! It´s a long way to Germany...

Best wishes,

Jürgen:thumbup:

Posted by: Bkhollandrn
Date: September 06, 2016 09:38AM
Hello Andy, I spoke to you a couple of weeks ago regarding my XP DEUS and ordered your book. It has helped greatly. I just received my CTX 3030 and while I will order your book, I have a question now. I tested it on an antique white gold ring and it only registered on relic mode. I took it on the beach and other than one penny and pull tab, nothing registered. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance, Brenda Holland

Posted by: Golden Oaks
Date: September 20, 2016 07:11PM
Any chance this book will be available in Audio form? I think it would be great to listen to while on the way to & from detecting.

Beach better have my Money!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login