Welcome! Log In Register
Re: The Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook . . . . It Has Arrived :cheers:
Posted by: Geobound
Date: April 21, 2017 04:05PM
Thank you for your reply.

Minelab vendor in Canada
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: April 27, 2017 04:37AM
I believe you are talking about the Minelab dealer in Ontario - we have contacted them several times and have never gotten a response to carry the book. We do have someone in Canada that carries it and that contact is listed on our website (www.SabischBooks.com)

If someone needs a custom program for a specific area or type of target, we have always been available to help develop one and have for many CTX 3030 users.

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Shout out to Andy
Posted by: Raku1
Date: June 26, 2017 04:25PM
Hey Andy, just wanted to say thanks for the really quick service. I ordered the CTX handbook Saturday morning from your web site have it in hand Monday.
Thanks again.
Byron

Posted by: mrwolf
Date: July 19, 2017 09:37AM
Andy,

Can you please find out how much postage will be to Australia for your book "CTX 3030 Handbook by Andy Sabisch" Some retailers want AU$130 for postage.

Cheers mate.
Tony

Date: July 24, 2017 04:24PM
Tony

We charge what it costs us sending it 1st class mail . . . it would $22.95 + $13 US posted

You can get in touch with my wife who runs the business at sales@treasurehuntingoutfitters.com if you want to order a copy. If you have friends that might want it, we can ship multiple copies at the same time and save some on postage

Andy

Posted by: mrwolf
Date: July 25, 2017 03:39AM
Andy,

Thank you for the reply. I have just sent off the email for my order.

Cheers mate.
Tony

Posted by: Psgen2
Date: September 08, 2017 12:12AM
Outstanding book...... I've enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and help us through the learning curve.

Posted by: APOLLO118
Date: October 05, 2017 04:24PM
A Very good read, Simple straight forward information for the average bloke in the street, I Did find the CTX 3030 instructions provided with the detecter a bit confusing, :ukflag:

Posted by: coherent
Date: November 22, 2017 03:45PM
I'm a new CTX owner and purchased your book. Great book Andy, lots of great information. One question... on page 50... "wait there's more"... can't find the referenced link to the profiles and other "bonus features" downloads that it says is located on the last page, or anywhere else. Am I missing something?

Date: November 23, 2017 07:09AM
Unfortunately we had multiple issues with the content hosting service we were using and finally had to remove the material . . . . . if there is something you were looking for specifically, get in touch with us through the contact information below and we can get it to you.

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login