Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: CTX 3030 Boot Camp
Posted by: Ben Town
Date: March 04, 2017 07:57AM
Have a friend coming up from MO with an ETrac and we plan on going to Indiana in June
BT

Posted by: alkazoo
Date: March 06, 2017 07:29PM
Im signed up for the Indiana class in June. Will be driving in from Kalamazoo with my Etrac! See you there!

Posted by: Nodejavu
Date: March 11, 2017 11:17AM
I and a friend will be there with our 3030s. I just bought mine a week ago, have been fortunate to hunt with RayMo and Dr. Bob - they've been helping me, but I don't want to take away from their detecting time. Excited bout this class, been reading good reviews.

Posted by: ML
Date: March 13, 2017 02:42PM
I attended the Boot Camp in Gettysburg yesterday and had a wonderful time. Andy's knowledge and teaching skills were a great help to me and I learned a lot. He broke each feature down in terms that you could really understand and made sure everyone was familiar them. Charlene was really nice and helpful as well. On top of that I met a great group of hunters. I would highly recommend this class to anyone with the opportunity to attend.

2017 Sessions being added . . . .
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: March 20, 2017 10:54AM
Another Bootcamp session has been added to the list for 2017 - this one will be in Woodhaven, Michigan which is just south of Detroit.

We are working on more dates and locations to meet the inquiries we have been receiving so be sure to bookmark the Bootcamp website at www.MinelabFBSBootcamp.as well as check back here for more updates.

If you have not seen what a Bootcamp offers, visit the website and read about what the "Bootcamp experience" is like.

They have been filling up faster than past sessions and in fact we had to add a second day in Gettysburg in Mid March (although the snow made us question that decision when we all headed out into the field).

Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming session.

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Posted by: Davy crockett
Date: April 30, 2017 08:10PM
I'm in Knoxville Tenessee and would love to be in your class. I hope you all come this way again some day.

Posted by: Geobound
Date: May 26, 2017 03:16PM
Have you ever thought of coming north of the border?

There is a good Minelab dealer in Toronto called Radioworld?

I would be happy to put you in touch with them.

John

Additional Bootcamp Dates in 2017
Date: May 31, 2017 07:19PM
We have been able to lock in a few more dates for 2017 . . . . . all three will be in July.

1) The first will be in Winchester, VA on July 2nd.

2) The second will be in Wlikes-Barre, PA on July 9th

3) The third will be in Woodhaven, MI on July 30th.

We will have Todd Yerks. a.k.a. CT Todd, at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Bootcamp and look forward to working with him as he is always a great instructor that knows his equipment based on real in-field experience . . . attendees will get the benefit of two seasoned instructors that will have your detectors dialed in for your type of hunting.

You can see the details on the Bootcamps and see where they will be conducted. Go to Minelab FBS Bootcamp for more information.

As far as west coast locations, we are trying to nail down locations and dealers able to support the Bootcamp due to the logistics of getting all the gear out there and back home again . . . . we are close so we have not forgotten about the west coast.

Hopefully you are able to make one of the Bootcamps in July . . .

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Re: Additional Bootcamp Dates in 2017
Posted by: tiftaaft
Date: May 31, 2017 07:45PM
Thanks Andy and Team!! I am excited to hear about the west coast on your radar... you can count on my attendance if you can work out the logistics to come out here. Tim.

Posted by: Ben Town
Date: June 05, 2017 09:25PM
I just got back from the Portage BootCamp.
Andy and Charline do a great job.
All aspects of the CTX and ETracs operating features where covered very well. It was a nice group not too big so every question was answered and discuses until it was clear.
Had a nice hunt in the park, that included a couple test gardens and lots of buried tokens and coins to locate with the newly installed programs that were available at the BootCamp.
Andy wandered around and was availablel to answer any questions in the field .
It was a good time and very informative , glad I went.
Thanks again Andy and Charline
Ben Town. " Dan"

Posted by: alkazoo
Date: June 07, 2017 07:46AM
I also just attended the June 4th,Portage Ind boot camp and echo Ben Towns sentiments!! Thankyou Andy and Charlene! I enjoyed the day a lot, learned much and anxious to apply some of the tips and tricks Andy talked about. thanks again! Al in Kalamazoo!

Posted by: Stogger
Date: July 09, 2017 03:36PM
I attended the 2nd July Winchester Bootcamp, which was just outstanding! Even though I was brain-dead (lack of sleep/new Granddaughter in the house), I learned a lot and this opened my eyes toward trying out different settings that will no doubt help me find items I've been missing. We all gained a much better understanding of the machine. I appreciated Andy's teaching techniques and also how he answered questions from each of us that hunted in different environments. Of course it was great meeting the other detectorists (wish I had more time to chat with them). Also at the Bootcamp I got to learn more about different options of protecting your machine, more about the capabilities of the various coils, etc. I also picked up a pair of the Deteknix wireless headphones (no wires) and will give my opinion of these after I put some hours on them. The location was great! One of the guys found some Civil War era bullets. Want to say thanks to Andy and Charlene for such a great time!

Winchester, VA CTX 3030 Boot Camp
Date: July 10, 2017 06:00PM
Thanks for the positive feedback . . . . glad we were able to share information that will help you find more in the field.

Have already gotten some great reports from the attendees of teh Winchester class . . . including several pieces of gold on the beach first time out with teh GOLD PROGRAM we loaded at the Bootcamp.

Andy & Charlene

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: August 18, 2017 02:56PM
dang it! I want to go to the Kansas class but I work that day. :sadwalk:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login