Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Idea for cover provided by Richard
Posted by: Irvin D Burke
Date: November 25, 2016 07:51AM
To some this may seem like a waste but it works really well ,the cover is made well but of course you have to remove it each time you need to change settings . I did this I put cover on then I took a sharpe and put a dot dead center of knob ,then take cover off place a piece of wood in cover to protect back of cover . I used a washer between 5/8 to 3/4 in circumference then center on dot trace it then very carefully cut that piece out . The knobs unlike some stay put so you don't have to worry about them moving because of the cut outs. I always carry a shower cap in my pouch so rain is not a problem. I've always make a cover for my detectors to protect my investment , Richard made this one easy.

Re: Idea for cover provided by Richard
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: November 26, 2016 11:06AM
Irvin, Thanks for your info.. any ideas are welcome... Can you post a picture.. Richard

Posted by: Irvin D Burke
Date: November 27, 2016 03:51PM
Here's the picture you ask for hope you can make it out . I've seen other text on this forum about protecting handle I use the bandage they wrap a sprained ankle with it sticks to itself and is only $2.00 and change at Wally World

Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: November 27, 2016 11:34PM
Thanks Irvin, I am going to do mine the same way.. The displays are good but the holes will certainly help.. Richard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login