Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The Results From A Newer Home...
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: March 09, 2017 06:38PM
I usually don't hunt newer homes with Deeptechs but I thought I would give it a shot.. Here are the results.
19 Pennies, 7 Quarters, 6 Dimes, 4 Nickels, 3 Wheats and 1 IH... plus lots of other items. There were some
aluminum pcs. from trimming the siding on the house and pcs of pulltab that I didn't keep, probably 20 pcs.

There is a lot of non-ferrous junk that you dig but on the positive side, you miss very little.

I used the Gold with the elliptical 7.5 x 10.5 coil and it did exceptionally well.

Bottom Center.. What is It ? click on the photo to enlarge so you can see it better...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2017 06:51PM by Richard@BackwoodsDetectors.

Re: The Results From A Newer Home...
Posted by: JJdigs
Date: March 10, 2017 12:39PM
Very nice hunt Richard...Yes I love that elliptical coil also ....I really have not hunted in Singapore tone mod yet, have you ? And if so do you like it ?

Re: The Results From A Newer Home...
Posted by: pistolpete
Date: March 10, 2017 01:13PM
Maybe Chinese coin Richard?

Single Tone Disc...:clapping::jump::clapping:
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: March 10, 2017 05:20PM
There are advantages to hunting in this mode if there isn't a lot of iron. If the target gives a high tone and after turning 90 degrees and sweeping the coil again, there is a little "erosion" on either end of the audio, it is very possibly iron. If the audio is compressed a little at either end of the swing, it could easily be a pulltab or an irregular shaped piece of aluminum. The Deeptechs are great at being definitive on a target not having a consistent shape. The detector response is the same in iron infested area but, in cleaner areas, the processor can work more freely without being burdened with abrupt target changes.

Richard

Vista Gold w 7.5 x 10.5 DD Coil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2017 05:27PM by Richard@BackwoodsDetectors.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login