Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DeepTech Gold
Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: April 21, 2017 07:43PM
I received a DeepTech Gold today from Backwoods Detectors (Richard). Only had a few minutes after work to test it out in my yard, what a wonderful machine. Really like that 2 tone mode, I have alot of reading,watching videos and using it to get it down pat. I was wondering about the quality of the detector but no problems that I can find, everything is laid out well & nothing cheap feeling or looking about it. Always great dealing with Richard, a good honest fellow. Hope to get out with it over the weekend, but there is a good chance of rain.

Re: DeepTech Gold
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: April 21, 2017 11:54PM
Going to try to go out to if it stops raining.... Going to use a Warrior this time around.. Richard

Posted by: Sven
Date: April 26, 2017 07:09PM
It's a wonderful detector, keep it awhile and see why I liked the one I had over any Tesoros.
Try the Super 6 coil!

Deteknix Quest Pro, Teknetics Mark 1, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: April 26, 2017 08:46PM
Sven
It's a wonderful detector, keep it awhile and see why I liked the one I had over any Tesoros.
Try the Super 6 coil!
Hi Sven hope all is well, I want to get a super six after I get some time on the DTG. The coil that I have is one shaped like the super six just a bit bigger. Seems to be a very good coil but from what I read the super six is the best.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login