Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Question about the DeepTech Vista Gold
Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: May 16, 2017 07:27PM
Due to work and so much rain I haven't had many chances to try out my DeepTech Gold. I was just curious about the boost mode. Do you's use it much & how much difference does it make.Thanks! Steve

Re: Question about the DeepTech Vista Gold
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: May 17, 2017 06:12PM
It makes a big difference I feel, so when you get a weak signal, maybe even a blip of audio you then can use Boost mode to make that blip into audio that you can work with, so it enhances weak audio.
Another good use is on clean ground and when your able to run the machine flat out, you may come across signals like I have in the past where normal mode just don't register audio, targets beyond normal operating range... but to further enhance depth run in slow mode also, you'll be suprised how deep this machine can be when pushing the boundaries.
Don't use boost around heavy iron either, really is no need and ease back sensitivity also, no need to push a machine in iron, its like driving in fog with your high beam on, it enhances the fog, same for excess sensitivity in heavy iron,will blur the signals you hear.

I look forward to hear how you get on.

Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: May 17, 2017 07:04PM
Thanks Ziggy, appreciate it.

Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: May 18, 2017 05:33PM
Your welcome

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login