Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A day out with the Vista Smart
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: May 18, 2017 05:41PM
DeepTech Vista Smart 15 kHz

Went to one of the fields today that the cows have been munching on again, this certain field has been covered by long grass for about a year or so now but farmer is moving his stock around throughout this dry period to keep them nourished as possible.
This is great for me as the grass is very short in places and for the charity that the finds will be sold for in a job lot eventually.
With the Vista Smart I was able to run it flat out what is always great on pasture when depth is needed, by also running boost all day really helped men to grab the deeper signals, the deepest target today was beyond the length of the probe, I think that's around 9-10 inches and was with good audio on a Victorian Penny.
Bullets buttons coins and a little thin strip of silver was on the menu today, also finding two watch winders is cool in one day and another first for me.... these Vistas seem to like finding firsts

Congrats you had a great day.N/T
Posted by: Jim Robertson
Date: May 18, 2017 08:21PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: A day out with the Vista Smart
Posted by: Elton
Date: May 18, 2017 10:36PM
wow nice hunt

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: May 23, 2017 10:09PM
Wonderful finds.. The Smart and Smart Plus are great machines.. very capable and have abilities that some other DTs lack.. Richard

Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: May 28, 2017 04:28AM
Nice finds M8!

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login