Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A Good adventure with the Vista Smart plus
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: June 08, 2017 09:37AM
DeepTech Vista Smart +
Out digging today with the Vista Smart Plus and had a good adventure so to say, think I stumbled across some kind of Victorian dump, had a real deep signal, now I'm thinking this target is huge as I was down to my elbow in a hole and had to give up.
The ground was just to hard to carry on, I'm not worried that I'm missing this target as I will return to retrieve it in the autumn when the ground is softer.
Whilst digging out this deep hole I was discovering pottery and glass, the whole patch is alive with signals both good and bad so I think this will be a job for the Super Six coil.
One of the targets in the area was a dagger chape, never found one of these before and once again a DeepTech machine has found a first for me.
Yet another silver came up on this outing so that's two silvers in two trips and happy with this for sure, not to forget some old bling.
All in all was a good day digging whilst the wind was blowing keeping me cool and the sun shining.
The Vista Smart plus performed great and was one of those days I could of carried on till the light faded.
Looking forward to the next outing with this machine for sure

Re: A Good adventure with the Vista Smart plus
Posted by: OhioHunter
Date: June 10, 2017 10:21PM
Great finds. Deeptech fabulous detectors.

Date: June 16, 2017 03:27AM
OhioHunter
Great finds. Deeptech fabulous detectors.

Thank you, Simplicity makes detecting fun and simple for sure.

Ziggy, Check This Out
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: June 18, 2017 10:12PM
Is this close to what you found ? Richard

Date: June 24, 2017 02:24PM
Is that an clip earring Richard ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login