Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DeepTech Vista Gold continues to impress
Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: August 26, 2017 04:39PM
I was nrver much of a multi-tone guy but the 2 tones on the DVG is amazing. I fortunately found a DVG to replace the one that I sold (big mistake selling it). I have 3 coils for it, the stock coil, the super six coil, and the 14" epic coil. I went to a woodchip tot lot this morning with the super six coil runing in 2 tone mode. I decided to see what one of the targets was that came in with a low tone, it was a bobby pin. The next target was a high tone and it was a tiny piece of jewelry about the size of half of an eraser that is on a pencil. It just blows me away how well the DVG knows the difference between 2 very small items. Awesome machine.

Re: DeepTech Vista Gold continues to impress
Posted by: raverill
Date: August 26, 2017 05:53PM
Hi..
How do you find the epic coil in comparison to the standard...?
I currently have the Warrior with standard coil..I'm considering the Epic but was wondering about how much response / recovery time you lose with the bigger coil.

Posted by: OhioHunter
Date: August 26, 2017 06:20PM
SkiWhiz your lucky I was in between pay checks and finishing up on school clothes. I saw it when he first posted it on the depot .Was going to get that gold for a back up to my Warrior.You got a great deal hope you find some goodies.As far as the epic I don't think you loose much if any response/recovery it's just a little tricky to pinpoint your object but not bad with practice.

Posted by: OhioHunter
Date: August 26, 2017 06:58PM
Richard explained it on the smart plus.

Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: August 26, 2017 07:17PM
OhioHunter
Richard explained it on the smart plus.
Richard & Ziggy has some really good utube videos on the DeepTech detectors using different models and coils. A couple of good fellas.

Posted by: raverill
Date: August 27, 2017 04:16AM
Thanks for the pointers guys!

Re: DeepTech Vista Gold continues to impress / Raverill
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: August 29, 2017 10:08PM
I am impressed with all the detectors using the Epic coil... Separation is still great and audio response is too. You will lose a little with the larger coil but hardly noticeable..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login