Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DeepTech Finds and Information Update :thumbup:
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: September 04, 2017 06:08PM
Hello all....

Just got back off a family holiday from Spain and thought I would give you a little update with what our appreciated DeepTech Users have been finding recently.

Also some great news for the CEO of DeepTech Plamen Rashkov, he saw one of his great creations the Vista Gold Detector finding a lovely Gold Medieval Ring on the same weekend as he came 1st in the IPSC Handgun Shooting competition.

So a Double Gold for Plamen Rashkov and DeepTech, well done and well deserved.

Also what's been going on is that the Prototype Vista Gold with Gain added is going well in field tests, lots more test to be done with it before any confirmation on dates and prices or release.

Nothing is set in stone yet but soon as we know you'll know.

But below are some great finds from many of our friends/customers that have been fortunate to find, also Plamen Rashkov and his 1st place medal, so many nice finds I can't show them all but we appreciate all the finds we are shown for sure.

Plamen, Rosi and Silvia also Team would like to wish you Happy Hunting when your next out detecting,

Thank you

Re: DeepTech Finds and Information Update :thumbup:
Posted by: Sand dog
Date: September 04, 2017 07:14PM
That's great to hear! Yes keep us up to date on that super charged Vista Gold. Thanks

John

I am sure this question will come up?
Posted by: Jim Robertson
Date: September 04, 2017 07:56PM
If you own a Vista Gold can it be sent back and up dated? Not sure if I would want to. I like mine like it is. Thanks Jim

Re: I am sure this question will come up?
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: September 06, 2017 07:35AM
Jim Robertson
If you own a Vista Gold can it be sent back and up dated? Not sure if I would want to. I like mine like it is. Thanks Jim

Not sure yet Jim, all to be confirmed

Posted by: RG-DeepTech
Date: September 06, 2017 11:48AM
No, sorry, will be inpossible.

Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: September 12, 2017 10:39PM
Those finds are unbelievable .. I'm Envious of the areas you have to hunt. I would love to hunt an area like that. Richard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login