Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: We restrict the size of pictures for an obvious reason. What are the free software's out there you guys use to optimize the pictures with?
Posted by: Sataro
Date: February 17, 2017 01:41PM
I use an app called "image sizer" for my iphone & ipad. Works well enough.

Nokta Impact | XP Deus | Lesche Digger | Deteknix Xpointer

Re: We restrict the size of pictures for an obvious reason. What are the free software's out there you guys use to optimize the pictures with?
Posted by: Mineral Master
Date: March 22, 2017 08:25AM
On my desk top I use a online program called Image Optimizer

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. –Ronald Reagan

Posted by: Philo_NY
Date: April 11, 2017 03:54AM
Good morning... I used the Irfan View 4.23 for many years- It's free and very easy to use, and you can even add text size, color, position on the picture....

Philo

Posted by: budster
Date: June 01, 2017 05:39PM
What size am I restricted to, I am rather new at this.

Posted by: coast40
Date: June 01, 2017 08:35PM
budster
This is from the section on adding a pic to your signature line, I think.

"Please do not upload photos larger than 800 KB and 600 x 800 pixels.
Only the following file types are allowed for photos: gif, jpg, png."

:garrett: AT Pro. :fisher: Gold Bug :fisher: F2 with 4", 8", and NEL Tornado coils. :whites:TRX pinpointer. Lesche digger. Bobcat 331 excavator. Oregon Coast

Posted by: coast40
Date: June 01, 2017 09:15PM
Ran out of time to edit...
budster
This is from the (Control Center) - (Manage My Photos) - Upload a new photo.

"Please do not upload photos larger than 800 KB and 600 x 800 pixels.
Only the following file types are allowed for photos: gif, jpg, png."

I use http://adionsoft.net/fastimageresize/ It's free, and drop and drag easy.

Posted by: budster
Date: June 02, 2017 10:24AM

Posted by: DiggerDanbo
Date: June 12, 2017 08:29AM
All I do is open the file in Paint and crop and size it and then downsize the image till it can be uploaded. Works like a charm and you can keep the original too!
:clapping:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login