Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Bottle and two wheats
Posted by: pplinker
Date: July 23, 2017 09:03AM
Found the bottle laying on the ground where the rains uncovered it. Tonsiline sore throat medicine bottle. I like these, found one in a dump once so this makes my second one. Pleasing to look at but not valuable.

One of the wheats was also uncovered. I got my new Deus to like they say, be able to go back to my old areas and dig the deep coins but I don't even need a detector for what I'm finding.

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Re: Bottle and two wheats
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: July 31, 2017 12:50PM
Nice finds there pplinker. It's always nice to find an old bottle that isn't damaged. Whenever I get a new detector or a new coil I always go back to sites that I have found to be productive... and usually with much success. I hope that is true for you. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login