Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Few coins
Posted by: IntoTheWild1995
Date: September 13, 2017 01:17PM
Hello, today was a great detection day for me, i found coins and few trashes, 2 pull tabs and 4 nails that discrimination blocked but i took them anyway to clean the place. i found 5.30Euro (6.30$) and 3 old coin that i don't took pictures i just forgot.
I just bought an scuba tector to try inside the water because it's clean and a lot of tourist the summer and my brother already found 2 rings there just swimming.
I hope you will like the pictures guys.
:smile:

Re: Few coins
Posted by: mcb613
Date: September 13, 2017 03:38PM
Scuba tector.... looks like sn Etrac.
Good finds. How difficult is pinpointing snd recovery in the rocks?
Always wanted to try it, but looks like a futile mission???

Date: September 13, 2017 04:11PM
Today i was detecting with the Minelab Explorer SE with a SEF 15x12" coil and i must admit that it's a bit a big coil for this kind of place.
I am not detecting inside the water with the Explorer SE just outside close to rocks.
The pinpointing is really good even with a big coil and with the GP-Pointer i really find the target.
Even 10" deep target i find them in like 30seconds because i pinpoint well with the Explorer SE and right after i use a little plastic hand shovel and put the pinpointer inside the hole and most of time it is exactly where i think the target is that the target is really.
Concerning the Scuba tector i should have it tomorow or after tomorow and i will give my review about it in the forum.

Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: September 15, 2017 04:11PM
IntoTheWild1995,

That is some beautiful country that you are detecting! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Date: September 16, 2017 11:26AM
I tested the Scuba tector in the river for about 30minutes and found 2$ in coin, the detector is great but the detection depth is not perfect about 4" for gold ring, im planning to buy a excalibur 2 or White's surf pi.
And thank you i wish you luck too :smile:

Nice finds and nice pictures!N/T
Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: September 16, 2017 03:39PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: nam1969
Date: September 26, 2017 07:06PM
Enjoyed the the pictures

Date: September 27, 2017 05:34AM
Im glad you enjoyed the pictures it is in Portugal beautiful place, i will hunt these's rivers i receive my Excalibur 2 today :smile: i can't wait for this package not even able to sleep properly

Posted by: kschae4
Date: September 28, 2017 07:42PM
Beautiful scenery. Looking forward to seeing some old coinage found by you.

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Date: October 03, 2017 05:33PM
Yes it is indeed beautiful place, i bought an Garrett Sea hunter Mk 2 i will see if i can find stuff inside water :smile:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login