Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Quick park hunt ring find
Posted by: Listener
Date: September 14, 2017 02:04PM
Weather was a little iffy today but jumped on my scooter and decided to check out a local park. Found a little clad and another nice little silver ring with a little gold overlay with a small ruby. Id was 93 and only an inch down. Started sprinkling so hunt ended real quick. Always nice to find a ring. Also here is my scooter with the Deus on the luggage rack. It fits nicely there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2017 02:25PM by Listener.

Re: Quick park hunt ring find
Posted by: pplinker
Date: September 14, 2017 05:00PM
Nice ring...and ride!

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: September 14, 2017 06:45PM
Cute ring... i guess if you find a quarter you got the gas covered..lol. nice find...

Date: September 14, 2017 07:37PM
Thanks, yes it's nice to be able to keep some of the found money for myself instead of on gas. It gets 80 mpg and I'm 75 and thoroughly enjoy getting out there. I just completed my silver eagle bullion set from 1986 to 2017 with my found money. Going for th he fast easy pickings pays off for me. Gotta convert that worthless clad into something worthy of recycling it.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 14, 2017 07:48PM
nice find and nice ride with superior gas mileage.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2017 07:49PM by earthlypotluck.

That's a beautiful ring, Listener! Really nice!N/T
Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: September 14, 2017 08:34PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

:clapping:Re: Quick park hunt ring find
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: September 15, 2017 03:56PM
That's a beautiful ring, Listener! Congratulations on your good find and another thumbs--up for converting your clad finds into a complete set of silver eagles! That 1995-W Silver Eagle must have cost you quite a bit of clad! Doing that , you always have something to show for your detecting efforts! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Re: :clapping:Re: Quick park hunt ring find
Date: September 15, 2017 09:29PM
Thank you, and I don't have the 1995 -W yet - only the bullion coins without the mint mark. The 1996 was my most expensive at 34.99.
Still it was pricey getting 31 Eagles and most are BU and I put them all in capsules.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login