Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: John R. Sinnock Coins - Silver...
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: September 23, 2017 12:17PM
Howdy--

We went back to the overgrown, fire damaged house and found it to have been mowed! I was spared the task of mowing it in 100+ heat. We hunted for over 3 hours and had little luck - Kenneth and I each only dug 1 wheat cent and a few dollars in clad. We will keep an eye on it though - it is scheduled for demolition. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Posted by: Sataro
Date: September 24, 2017 04:44AM
Congrats on some very nice finds!

Nokta Impact | XP Deus | Lesche Digger | Deteknix Xpointer

Posted by: timwied
Date: September 26, 2017 06:30PM
That's awesome Blind Squirrel!!! I've mowed several permissions. Shorter the better!!! Watch out for old tires though, they don't sound very good going under the mower! Experience!

Fisher F4, Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Garrett Pro Pinpointer Pro AT, Deluth Fire Hose Flex Pants, Lookin for Gold! Started Detecting December 31, 2013, Oldest 2014 - 1861 Seated Liberty Dime. Oldest 2015 - 1863 & 1864 Indian Head Cents, 1 foot apart. Oldest 2016 - 1700's Chinese Cash Coin & Fatty, no date, 1860-1864 Indian Head Cent, 2. Two 52 caliber ringtail sharps Confederate Bullets, and 4 pistol balls in the same hole. Two Union Bullets, one is 58 caliber Williams Cleaner.

Date: September 30, 2017 01:35PM
Thanks Sataro. Best of luck to you and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Date: September 30, 2017 01:39PM
Thanks timwied and thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind. Best of luck to you and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login