Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Eley London & 38 56 wra co 38-56 wcf Headstamps
Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: October 24, 2017 10:06PM
Wow I love finding coins but now I also love finding headstamps too! Just thought I would share these with you guys.The Eley London Gas Tight N 16 and also the 38-56 WRA CO WCF. Both located at the same place that I found the SLQ.

Thanks for looking!

Re: Eley London & 38 56 wra co 38-56 wcf Headstamps
Posted by: dabbie1
Date: November 09, 2017 06:33AM
very nice finds indeed!!!! Eley still makes ammo to this day. H H and gl Wayne in delaware. Omega 8000,tesoro tiger shark,ace 250 with excaliber and ultimate coils,also NEL hunter.

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: November 09, 2017 09:40AM
Luv to find the old head stamps---always wonder about the person who used the ammo and what his life was like.

Date: November 09, 2017 10:23AM
dabbie1
very nice finds indeed!!!! Eley still makes ammo to this day. H H and gl Wayne in delaware. Omega 8000,tesoro tiger shark,ace 250 with excaliber and ultimate coils,also NEL hunter.

Thank you Wayne! I love finding these, great location as I found my SLQ there as well. I did not know they still make ammo. Thanks for looking!

Date: November 09, 2017 10:27AM
doc holiday232
Luv to find the old head stamps---always wonder about the person who used the ammo and what his life was like.

Thank you Docholiday!

Yes I agree they are ever bit as fun as digging up coins, especially when they are these old! I had dug up a total of 4 completely different shells in all. This was from a house. I wonder also what the person or persons was shooting at?

Posted by: Sataro
Date: November 09, 2017 11:42AM
Congrats on the finds. I’m sure the history behind these finds would be interesting if we could only know.

Nokta Impact | Whites MXT Pro | Tesoro Vaquero | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Sun Ray Pro Headphones | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Date: November 09, 2017 01:03PM
Sataro
Congrats on the finds. I’m sure the history behind these finds would be interesting if we could only know.

Thank you Sataro I bet! Love finding this stuff!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login