Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gold Buliva ladies watch uncovered!
Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: November 05, 2017 10:52PM
I still can’t believe it, I found this beautiful 10kt Rolled Gold plated women’s watch at the same site whereby I found SLQ! I need to find out more about it it has a serial number on the back and I’m anxious to pop open the back just to take a peep inside. This is the first gold item I had found with my Etrac and it read 12:24 at about 6 inches. Thanks for watching!

Re: Gold Buliva ladies watch uncovered!
Posted by: unearth
Date: November 06, 2017 01:20AM
Very Nice!!!

Date: November 06, 2017 01:56AM
unearth
Very Nice!!!

Thank you unearth I appreciate it!

Posted by: E-TRAC-OHIO
Date: November 06, 2017 05:57AM
Nice one !

XP Deus * 9" Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Posted by: pplinker
Date: November 06, 2017 03:35PM
Still works??? Wow! My sister lost a Timex at the barn in a manure pile and it still worked a year later. Like they used to say takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Greetings and good luck from West Virginia

XP Dius, Minelab 704 with 3khz 9 inch coil, 18 KHZ 5 inch coil, 5 inch coiltek coil, 18 kHz 5 x 9 coil. Original Garrot pinpointer, Garrot pinpointer pro and M16 pinpointer

1831 large cent, 1838 seated silver dime, 1901 barber dime, 1864 two-cent piece,1886,1900 and 1904 Indian head pennies, 3 silver Washington quarters, 3 Roosevelt dimes. 30 or 40 wheats, 10K black hills gold ring, 1974 10K gold class ring, 1870 Artillery button, 1940 and 1944 Mercury dime, ?? three cent piece

I am a 61 year old wife and mother with two daughters and three granddaughters. I'm thankful for all God's blessings.

Posted by: cz70pro
Date: November 06, 2017 04:10PM
Congrats on that beautiful find, Good job digging those mid tones.

Posted by: Tired Rooster
Date: November 06, 2017 06:12PM
Very nice. Congratulations!!

Date: November 06, 2017 09:05PM
E-TRAC-OHIO
Nice one !

Thank you Etrac, I. was certainly surprised when it fell in the clump of dirt.

Date: November 06, 2017 09:07PM
pplinker
Still works??? Wow! My sister lost a Timex at the barn in a manure pile and it still worked a year later. Like they used to say takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

That is very funny Pplinker, glad she found it! No it does not work the dial wasn't on the watch it corroded/rusted off of it. I still want to open it up and look inside. I have a curious nature and wont be happy until I do. Lol!

Date: November 06, 2017 09:09PM
cz70pro
Congrats on that beautiful find, Good job digging those mid tones.

Thank you CZ70pro,

Yes I try to dig more of those midtones because you just never know!

Date: November 06, 2017 09:10PM
Tired Rooster
Very nice. Congratulations!!

Thank you Tired Rooster, I just found out it was made in 1960, so glad to have it.

Posted by: Drakester
Date: November 07, 2017 09:03AM
Cool find bro! HH

Date: November 07, 2017 10:21AM
Drakester
Cool find bro! HH

Thank you Drakester! You really never know what you will unearth until you dig it, thank you! Chasing those midtones!

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: November 07, 2017 10:32AM
Nice, My mom had one similar to that. Her crystal though is so dark that you cant see the time. I still have it.

Date: November 07, 2017 04:12PM
Tony N (Michigan)
Nice, My mom had one similar to that. Her crystal though is so dark that you cant see the time. I still have it.

That is so awesome, I didn't know what it was at first when it popped out but was more than pleasantly surprised when I flipped it over. Then even more happier when I got home and looked at it with my magnifying glass. Does yours work Tony. Mine does not. I will pop open the back though when I get a chance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login