Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Crotal bell and big button
Posted by: Mkus
Date: November 06, 2017 06:47AM
I found these in two different fields the button is in great shape found it in friends vinyard fields going back there lots of area to hunt
. I gave the button to him and he gave me a bottle of red wine..
And I scored an 1805 permission across the street from this field!!
Using my Deus GM power button was deep! 10” and gave a nice 84 VDI on Deus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2017 06:52AM by Mkus.

Re: Crotal bell and big button
Posted by: Drakester
Date: November 06, 2017 09:26AM
Congrats! HH

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: November 06, 2017 05:11PM
You made out great,bottle of vino for a common flat button,nice... i found like 10 or 15 of that type of croatal bell all in the same field...i believe they lost the whole string out there and the plow just pushed them around ... i hunt with the sov gt and they sometimes give a ferrous /iron signal due to the small iron ball inside... you are in a good area age wise.. check around any water source like small creek or springs as these areas often had alot of foot traffic way back in the day... hope you find some more... good luck..

Date: November 07, 2017 06:33PM
bootyhoundpa
You made out great,bottle of vino for a common flat button,nice... i found like 10 or 15 of that type of croatal bell all in the same field...i believe they lost the whole string out there and the plow just pushed them around ... i hunt with the sov gt and they sometimes give a ferrous /iron signal due to the small iron ball inside... you are in a good area age wise.. check around any water source like small creek or springs as these areas often had alot of foot traffic way back in the day... hope you find some more... good luck..
Thanks it’s my first one it’s a big field that goes almost to LIS Long Island sound I’m in ct went back today surprised no silver there yet but have found a few old coppers

Posted by: E-TRAC-OHIO
Date: November 08, 2017 06:00AM
Congrats on the great finds !

Gold Max Power is a real nice program - I like the way it sounds and works in Full Tones even more !

XP Deus * 9" Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: November 08, 2017 07:23AM
congrats!

Posted by: Sataro
Date: November 08, 2017 10:48AM
Congrats on the nice finds!

Nokta Impact | Whites MXT Pro | Tesoro Vaquero | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Sun Ray Pro Headphones | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Date: November 08, 2017 11:21AM
E-TRAC-OHIO
Congrats on the great finds !

Gold Max Power is a real nice program - I like the way it sounds and works in Full Tones even more !
I’ll have to try the full tones right now it’s my go to setting with a little tweaking it goes very deep! Im using 9” LF coil

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login