Findmall.com

New User Forum Sponsored by Kellyco

Welcome! Log In Register
Hello From VA.
Posted by: WYDOIN
Date: May 24, 2015 09:28PM
Hello All, New to Forum and fairly new to detecting. Had a Whites Coin Master years ago and never quite got the hang of it. Always wanted to get back into it, so this year is it. Purchased the Garrett AT Pro with 5x8 coil and 81/2x11 coil as well as Garrets new AT Pro Pointer. Just getting my permissions up and running. Have 2 Civil War sites so far to search. Finding a few cool things so far. A civil war pistol bullet a Colonial buckle and today my FIRST BUTTON:wiggle:. Listed a ID help on "Button Button Who Knows the Button?" Looking forward to hours of digging. Family Wife and 2 daughters. Firefighter for 30 years for USMC. Looking forward to seeing all your finds and input. Follow Nugget Noggin, Beau Ouimette and Deep Digger Dan on YOU TUBE. If you don't watch You Tube you need to tons of info and fun to watch. Take Care All!
ROGER P.
Va. :usaflag::csflag:

Re: Hello From VA.
Posted by: PSS1963
Date: May 26, 2015 06:10AM
WYDOIN
Hello All, New to Forum and fairly new to detecting. Had a Whites Coin Master years ago and never quite got the hang of it. Always wanted to get back into it, so this year is it. Purchased the Garrett AT Pro with 5x8 coil and 81/2x11 coil as well as Garrets new AT Pro Pointer. Just getting my permissions up and running. Have 2 Civil War sites so far to search. Finding a few cool things so far. A civil war pistol bullet a Colonial buckle and today my FIRST BUTTON:wiggle:. Listed a ID help on "Button Button Who Knows the Button?" Looking forward to hours of digging. Family Wife and 2 daughters. Firefighter for 30 years for USMC. Looking forward to seeing all your finds and input. Follow Nugget Noggin, Beau Ouimette and Deep Digger Dan on YOU TUBE. If you don't watch You Tube you need to tons of info and fun to watch. Take Care All!
ROGER P.
Va. :usaflag::csflag:

Welcome, Roger!

I looked at your button but I have no clue. Posted a button there myself a few weeks ago and nobody knew what mine was either. :shrug:

H.H.

-pete

Pete - Eastern Massachusetts
Took a long time off but I'm back with a vengeance!

*Massachusetts Treasure Hunters Association:
Member 1987-1988

*Electrical Engineer / Technician
*Master Scuba Diver

*2015 - pres. Whites MXT All-Pro with coils: 5.3 Eclipse, 9" Spider,
8x6 SEF, 10x12 SEF
*1987 - 1989, 2014 White's 6000 Di Pro (blue box) w. hip-mount,
Blue Max - 256 (10") widescan, 6" concentric

*Oldest identifiable coin - (no-date) King William lll farthing (issued 1695 - 1700)
*2nd oldest "coin" - 1746 King George II half-penny (counterfeit?)

Posted by: kellycochris
Date: June 04, 2015 12:04PM
Welcome!!

International and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Ave.
Winter Springs, FL 32708
U.S. Toll-Free: 1-888-535-5926 Ext. 102
Or 407-699-8700 ext. 102

"There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool."

"If it dings, dig it!"

Posted by: knucklehead
Date: November 30, 2015 08:43AM
welocome
there is alot of places and things to digg in Va

Knucklehead

Welcome to the forum.............N/T
Posted by: Elton
Date: November 30, 2015 09:32AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login