Findmall.com

New User Forum Sponsored by Kellyco

Welcome! Log In Register
new from wilmington nc
Posted by: adamBomb
Date: July 14, 2015 07:35AM
Hello from wilmington nc. I have been on the forums for a year but do not post too often. I live in wilmington nc and have a cz21 metal detector. I only hunt on the beach at this point. I am on a few other MD forums as well with the same name. Anyway, if anyone is around wilm and hunts i am always happy to meet up. i primiarily hunt the beaches from wrightsville to topsail.

Re: new from wilmington nc
Posted by: kellycochris
Date: July 15, 2015 07:42AM
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully there'll be some other people on here who are local. Are there any metal detecting clubs near you?

International and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Ave.
Winter Springs, FL 32708
U.S. Toll-Free: 1-888-535-5926 Ext. 102
Or 407-699-8700 ext. 102

"There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool."

"If it dings, dig it!"

Posted by: adamBomb
Date: July 15, 2015 05:47PM
Yes we do have a club in wilm. I have yet to make one of their hunts though because i have a pretty busy work sched and 3 kids:surrender: I will eventually make something though.

Posted by: kellycochris
Date: July 16, 2015 07:22AM
I know the feeling! HH!

International and Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Ave.
Winter Springs, FL 32708
U.S. Toll-Free: 1-888-535-5926 Ext. 102
Or 407-699-8700 ext. 102

"There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool."

"If it dings, dig it!"

Posted by: knucklehead
Date: November 30, 2015 08:52AM
Hey there from wilmington I was down there over the summer and had time for a few hours of beach hunting nothing exciting found some coins and a big sinker'Best of luck to you.
Knucklehead

Knucklehead

A big welcome to you.......N/T
Posted by: Elton
Date: November 30, 2015 09:32AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login