Findmall.com

New User Forum Sponsored by Kellyco

Welcome! Log In Register
forum question
Posted by: adamBomb
Date: May 23, 2016 04:10PM
For some reason, when I view the Minelab Sovereign Elite/GT and Excalibur Forum I need to click each message. No other forums are like that though. Is there a setting so that I can change it? I cant use it the way it is.

Re: forum question
Date: June 30, 2016 05:46PM
Anyone?

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: June 30, 2016 07:25PM
I tried it and it looks just like all the other forums. you have to click on each response o see the actual response but the heading is listed under each topic.

Date: July 01, 2016 05:41AM
chuck, ky
I tried it and it looks just like all the other forums. you have to click on each response o see the actual response but the heading is listed under each topic.

But I dont need to click on each response to read any of the other forums. It makes that one forum unusable. I assume its a incorrect setting somewhere...unless you need to click on responses for every other forum? I only need to for that one.

Date: July 01, 2016 05:12PM
I don't know how you are doing that. I have to click on each response to view it on every forum topic I go to and I go to at least 10 of them

Date: July 01, 2016 05:29PM
There are some differences on that forum. If you're not logged in the posts do show up on the other forums but not the sovereign forum. If you're logged in then you have to click on each individual post to read it. The forum is still useable, you just have to click on the posts that you're interested in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login