Findmall.com

New User Forum Sponsored by Kellyco

Welcome! Log In Register
Greetings from Russian treasure hunters
Posted by: rzawm
Date: February 02, 2017 09:13AM
Friends, welcome you!
My name is Eugene, I from Russia, from the Volga region.
In the theme of treasure hunting for about 6 years, are the administrator of a similar site about treasure hunting habaroved.net ХабароведЪ

Re: Greetings from Russian treasure hunters
Date: February 02, 2017 12:21PM
And here is a small video about our activities, however YouTube removed the audio track, the excellent sound track was
https://youtu.be/1KZ4YZbMkJ4

Posted by: GoldBug36
Date: June 05, 2017 08:02PM
Hello Eugene

This is GoldBug from Peru South America..I am also new to this forum and hope to share interesting info, by the way I have heard about powerfull equipment from Rusia for metal detecting...I am looking for serious prospecting at 5 to 15 meters deep, do you know about such devices???

Thanks

Date: June 05, 2017 11:37PM
Welcome!
Yes there are such devices, it is a ground-penetrating radars and magnetometers personnae for example, the proton. quantum and many others

Date: June 05, 2017 11:50PM

Here is one of the magnetometers PPMA-3 (ППМА-3) proton magnetometer

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: July 17, 2017 07:13PM
rzawm
Friends, welcome you!
In the theme of treasure hunting for about 6 years, are the administrator of a similar site about treasure hunting habaroved.net ХабароведЪ

Welcome and my middle name is Eugene.
I heard that Russia outlawed a lot of MDing--is this true?

Date: July 17, 2017 11:11PM
doc holiday232
rzawm
Friends, welcome you!

Welcome and my middle name is Eugene.
I heard that Russia outlawed a lot of MDing--is this true?
I welcome!
Not absolutely so, metal detectors aren't the forbidden goods both for sale and for use, search with them is also not forbidden. Violation of an occupation layer is forbidden 100 years are more senior, the occupation layer is the layer containing traces of activity of the person. If we don't break an occupation layer and we don't make any destroying actions on archaeological monuments, on objects of cultural value - that respectively and we don't break the law. So to say, since recent time there are certain nuances

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login