Findmall.com

New User Forum Sponsored by Kellyco

Welcome! Log In Register
New user from Utah
Posted by: zul32
Date: July 28, 2017 01:08PM
Hi everyone!
New to the forum, but not to online forums and metal detecting. I've been more active this year than all metal detecting since I started about five years ago. I started out with the Garrett Ace 350 (yes, that I bought from the great people at Kellyco)... and then upgraded this year for my birthday present to the Garrett AT Pro! I love the new machine too and how it works. Unfortunately it's just a tad heavier (it feels) than my 350, so it makes my shoulders a bit more sore so I just try to pace myself.

I don't find much of the old items out here in Utah like those of you back east do. I'm still yet to find my first real ring too.

Oh, and finally - is there a forum thread for each state? Please advise.

Thanks.
:)

Hi
Posted by: Elton
Date: September 07, 2017 07:53PM
No individual state forums ..but there is a metal detecting forum that people from all over the world contribute too.
Also a forum for hunting fellow detectorists in your area is here at finds forum Find a Hunting Partner/Detecting Club/Hunts

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 07:56PM by Elton.

Re: New user from Utah
Posted by: rferrari
Date: October 19, 2017 05:35AM
I made a shoulder sling out of a shoulder strap from a laptop bag. A steady swing gets to everyone after a while so it's not you. Find some old ground and dig all signals, there are metal items everywhere. Peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login