Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
2 Garrett ATX Videos - Gold Nugget Test and Unboxing!
Posted by: bearkat4160
Date: October 30, 2013 08:22PM

Minelab GPX 5000, Garrett ATX, Whites GMT, Fisher Gold Bug II, Garrett GTI 2500, Infinium LS, Ace 250, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT Gold.

Re: 2 Garrett ATX Videos - Gold Nugget Test and Unboxing!
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: October 30, 2013 08:58PM
Great videos and NO ads.......:thumbup:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030, :whites: V3i, :whites: Pro XL :tesoro: Cibola/modified

Date: October 30, 2013 09:07PM
Yep! :clapping:

Minelab GPX 5000, Garrett ATX, Whites GMT, Fisher Gold Bug II, Garrett GTI 2500, Infinium LS, Ace 250, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT Gold.

Posted by: Treasurehunter1967
Date: October 30, 2013 09:28PM
I know you have only had the ATX for a sort time, but how would you compare it to the ATGold? I realize one is a VLF and the other a PI detector, but I'm curious as far as performance what are your thoughts? I'm trying to decide if I want to pony up the money for the new ATX or purchase the ATGold. I currently have the ATPro, Garrett Propointer and LOVE both. Anyway, thanks so much for the videos and comments already posted.

Steve

Date: October 30, 2013 10:00PM
Well I do love my AT Gold also. I can get a smaller gold than the ATX, but if your in crazy ground you wont hear the tiny ones and that basically is the main factor in getting a VLF or PI, hot ground. On part 2 of nugget test with the ATX (uploading now to YT) I used my AT Gold fror comparison and companion in the video. You will have some of your questions answered there. Stay tuned...!

Alan

Posted by: Treasurehunter1967
Date: October 30, 2013 10:32PM
Great! Thanks Alan. FYI....I live in Houston and not far from Galveston and have used my ATPro but very interested in the ATX for that environment.

Steve

Posted by: El
Date: October 31, 2013 05:54PM
Very informative videos. Great job.

I did notice in the gold test videos that you hit the samples with the inner circular part of the coil. I was wondering what kind of hits you got in between, from tip to rear. Hope I explained that well enough.

Thanks, El

Date: November 01, 2013 10:55PM
The nuggets will also hit on the outside of the bigger part of coil as well as inner small coil.The hot spot is deffinatley in the middle though.

Bearkat

Posted by: joemac
Date: November 07, 2013 08:50PM
Would anyone know the dimensions and weight of the package that the ATX deepseeker is sent in? I will be buying mine from the States. I can't justify the extra $600.00 for the same product here in Australia. My first post and I love the forum. Thanks to one and all for the help and and advice. :smile:

Posted by: Tye
Date: November 07, 2013 09:10PM
Bearcat might be able to help you with that.....he is one of just of few who have received one in the mail already.

Cheers,

Tye

Posted by: joemac
Date: November 07, 2013 10:42PM
Thanks Tye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2013 10:43PM by joemac.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login