Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: New Lighter ATX Coils Coming Soon!
Posted by: Limalot
Date: April 16, 2017 02:31AM
Make a complaint to Garrett head Office, I got mine 4 weeks ago after a 1 1/2 week wait, that's order'd in Australia from an Aussi dealer and delivered.

Posted by: Johnho
Date: May 01, 2017 07:15PM
Grilled Scallops
Sounds sweet. I'm most interested in what they mean by more depth. More depth...on big or large nuggets? Or just more depth on everything? How much more depth?[/quote

More depth??????? Guess I better get a small backhoe now.

Posted by: Ozleif
Date: May 07, 2017 07:17PM
Received my Garrett 13x11" Mono coil, only took 10 weeks to arrive.

When it says: "New Lighter ATX Coils Coming Soon!" the above coil is not the one, as it is all of 5 gram heavier than the original 12x10"DD coil and that's without any type of skid plate.

Regarding skid plate it would have been nice if one had been included considering the price of this coil and the type of rough ground it's mainly going to be used on.

Anyway made a skid plate for this new Mono coil in order to preserve/protect my investment.

Posted by: Limalot
Date: May 09, 2017 02:45AM
I'v had my coil for a month and it's working fine, it is a lot quiter than the DD, have not had any luck yet; but only got to a gold area last weekend for a couple of hours. I'm in Australia. Complain to Garrett.

Posted by: Ozleif
Date: May 09, 2017 05:36AM
New 13x11" Mono have already proved itself, no point in complaining about facts.
Now waiting for an AT Max, just not from same dealer.

Posted by: DetectorDetective
Date: July 22, 2017 02:45AM
Ozleif
Received my Garrett 13x11" Mono coil, only took 10 weeks to arrive.

Anyone have more recent experience ordering the ATX with the new closed coils from KellyCo (or elsewhere)? Are they actually getting shipped in a reasonable amount of time now?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2017 02:51AM by DetectorDetective.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login