Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
It's been a while, but...........
Posted by: Booty Hunter
Date: April 02, 2016 09:43PM
My hunting grounds have been getting hit hard by some new people. I hardly even find any trash. So the last 6 months or so have been very bleak. Then I had 2 good days in a row. 1st day I hit 3 locations. 1st, nothing, second spot I hit some junk rings and then picked up a small 14 band, third spot I got the silver with the stone. The very next day I went out and scored an 18 k. It was missing 2 diamonds but still had 10 remaining. The sun was out and the stones where shining hard when I saw it in the scoop. Only my 2nd 18k ever. This find has got me motivated to hit some new spots. Planning a road trip this week but may have to wait due to the surf conditions.

Re: It's been a while, but...........
Posted by: Booty Hunter
Date: April 03, 2016 02:03PM
I'm on a roll. Just got my first Plat today!!!! 12 gram men's ornate band. Oh ya....:wiggle:

Posted by: Dancer
Date: April 09, 2016 08:58AM
New ground is paying off.

Posted by: dmnz
Date: April 10, 2016 02:43AM
sounds a bit like NZ at the moment - very bleak!!!! Several gold now and several silver - but very very tough detecting! Seems ALL of the worlds sand has descended on our lovely beaches here in NZ :) I need a "Super ATX" to get through the sand!!!! Excal and CTX, not a single target! At least the ATX is still working ok! Well done on these finds :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login