Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
The Tray battery charger
Posted by: Dancer
Date: July 07, 2016 07:38PM
Couple years ago when I got my Infinium, along with the batteries ,came a very cheap battery charger. Bet a lot of you guys know the one. Couldn't tell when the batteries were fully charged, once I left it on so long the batteries almost burned my fingers. Talked to Waterwalker. Tipped me off to the charging tray. Lights turn green when fully charged. So I went and bought 8 more batteries. Switch them out in the field when needed. Little pricey, but they have more than paid for themselves. I think I read that the trays come standard with the ATX. Is that so?

I use my Inferno for coin shooting a lot. (in the right places) Yesterday went over a school yard that I hunted with my AT Pro. Lots of mulch, lots of grass. So the Pro pulled out 94 coins , 12 of them nickels. Lots of quarter's. Followed up with the Inferno, standard 15" coil. Squeezed out another 38 coins, 11 of em nickels. Total between the two hunts , just short of $12bucks. Couple trinkets. Big thing was, only dug about 8 pieces of trash. No gold/silver but two nice hunts.

Re: The Tray battery charger
Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: July 09, 2016 05:49AM
The tray come with the ATX. Glad you are satisfied with the charger.
A feature of the charger is will charge both NiCad and NiMH AAA and AA cells.
Ihave two now and so many rechargables in the house with daughter and grandson...you know how it goes.
Keep on swinging and. ...
May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter in your scoop!
WW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login