Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
How The RNB Battery Worked On My AT Pro:thumbup:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: August 22, 2016 02:34PM
16 hours and 40 minutes got me down to 2 bars. We can only guess how many more hours the battery pack would work until it completely goes dead.Maybe another 10 or 15 hours? I am happy with mine.The real bonus for me will be hunting in the cold weather. My rechargeable Enloop rechargeables drop one bar after about 2-3 hours.

RNB is coming out with a dual charger for ATX users, so only one charger can be used instead of two to charge up a pair of battery sticks.

Re: How The RNB Battery Worked On My AT Pro:thumbup:
Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: August 23, 2016 04:55PM
At that rate the RNB will be lasting 2-3 times that of my MiMH cells.
Now we have to find out how long they will last in the ATX.
Saving on opening / closing the battery compartment, and longer run times area pushing me in the RNB direction.

Thanks

Re: How The RNB Battery Worked On My AT Pro:thumbup:
Posted by: Desert Detective
Date: October 09, 2016 12:53PM
I am too scared to try anything other than what Garrett says to use. I just bought 5 sets of 8 Duracell rechargeables that match the ones Garrett provides. But maybe after a few years of many people using them without issues, would change my mind.

KNOWN AS: Desert Detective. METAL DETECTORS: Garrett ATX w/Deepseeker, Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics T2 SE. GEAR: Hermit 34 Pick, Predator Tools Pearl Pick, Piranha Shovel Little Eagle Shovel, and the Original Side Digger, Garmin 64st Deep Canyon, GoPro Hero4 Silver and Pretty Much a Ton of Crevicing Picks, Tools and Hammers. TYPE OF DETECTING: Desert Detecting; Relics, Nuggets AND occasionally Coins HUNTING LOCATION TYPES: Desert, Wagon Trails, Lost Treasures, Gold Fields, Ghost Towns, Homesteads, Camp Grounds, Beach, Lakes, Rivers, Washes and occasionally Parks. EXPERIENCE: 1 Year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login