Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
I just pulled the trigger and bought a brand new Garrett ATX!!!
Posted by: Desert Detective
Date: September 24, 2016 09:08PM
I actually bought it with the Deepseeker Package and the 8" Monocoil as well... So I will just have to wait until the new coils come out to buy them as well. Because I got the ATX I decided to buy a Garrett AT Gold at the same time. I AM TOTALLY EXCITED!!!

KNOWN AS: Desert Detective. METAL DETECTORS: Garrett ATX w/Deepseeker, Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics T2 SE. GEAR: Hermit 34 Pick, Predator Tools Pearl Pick, Piranha Shovel Little Eagle Shovel, and the Original Side Digger, Garmin 64st Deep Canyon, GoPro Hero4 Silver and Pretty Much a Ton of Crevicing Picks, Tools and Hammers. TYPE OF DETECTING: Desert Detecting; Relics, Nuggets AND occasionally Coins HUNTING LOCATION TYPES: Desert, Wagon Trails, Lost Treasures, Gold Fields, Ghost Towns, Homesteads, Camp Grounds, Beach, Lakes, Rivers, Washes and occasionally Parks. EXPERIENCE: 1 Year.

Re: I just pulled the trigger and bought a brand new Garrett ATX!!!
Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: September 25, 2016 07:09AM
A marriage made in and for the desert! Out of my 11 detectors the ATX and ATPro (similar to the AtGold) are the ones I use the most. Take your time and learn them well, watch Garrett's videos on their website, others on YouTube, read tips and ask other owners for advice and for answers to questions you come up with. There is a wealth of knowledge out here and someone will probably have an answer for you, if not try Garrett's customer service - they are amazing,

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 29, 2016 08:58PM
Man......you now have a power house of machinery for gold nuggets, gold rings, silver coins, old copper, clad and you have all your locations covered, no matter what the mineralization is or salt water.

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: September 29, 2016 09:00PM
If he lived near me, I would be worried!:ninja:

Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: October 03, 2016 07:39AM
Maybe that is why I do not see many detectorist and those that I do see don't have much to so for their effort.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login