Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
Impact
Posted by: Texan
Date: December 06, 2017 05:32PM
Saw a deal I couldn't refuse so now I have an Impact in my arsenal.

Etrac [ Fisher1235 and F75 ] Whites Mxt and M6 [ Troy Shadow 5 ] Lesche digger,Whites TRX pinpointer. Love to coinshoot and attend competition hunts.

Jerry, if that's "the deal" I saw, you beat me to it.
Posted by: Monte
Date: December 07, 2017 07:47AM
I got sidetracked with some family matters and didn't take action, plus I'm watching a tight budget but would have made it flex a little. When Oregon Gregg let me in on an Impact offer I thought I ought to get a 3rd Impact and that way keep all three of my favorite search coils mounted and read-to-grab when I arrived at a site.

Congrats on nabbing an Impact! :thumbup: It is definitely a detector model I enjoy in my Target ID/Tone ID detector group. I'm sure you'll learn it easily, but should you have a question I might help with, feel welcome to shoot me an e-mail.

Now you are ready to start a new year of detecting that's coming soon!

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detector Team are from:
Makro, Nokta, Tesoro and White's
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.
Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using White's Pro Star w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Tools: Using White's Ground Hawg Shovel and DigMaster digging tools.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Re: Impact
Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: December 07, 2017 01:38PM
I bought my Impact Pro-Pack when it was initially released for full boat, but the dealer did kick in a free Garrett ProPointer II, but no discounts on the detector.

My Red Racer, Racer 2 and now Impact Pro have all paid for themselves several times over in finds! :cheers:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login