Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
Lower Rod Question
Posted by: TellYaWhut
Date: December 13, 2017 10:32PM
Hello everyone. Does the lower rod for all the Nokta Fors models interchange.....ie Core, Relic, Gold, or Gold plus??? Also who would sell these??. Thanks for your help.

Re: Lower Rod Question
Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: December 13, 2017 11:41PM
TellYaWhut
Hello everyone. Does the lower rod for all the Nokta Fors models interchange.....ie Core, Relic, Gold, or Gold plus??? Also who would sell these??. Thanks for your help.

Yes, all the lower rods are the same for the Fors series.
Have you checked with Kellyco?

Just a quick addition to Dilek's reply.
Posted by: Monte
Date: December 14, 2017 01:06AM
As Dilek at Nokta Detectors mentioned, all of the FORS series rods are the same, and if that's all you are looking for, they are the same lower rods as used with the Makro Racer series models, too.

ANY Nokta Detector Dealer or Makro Detector Dealer should carry them in stock or be able to get them for you. Matter-of-fact, now that I've finished my Christmas shopping and taken care of an important birthday I need to track down two more lower FORS series rods and three middle rods for the Impact and shop for myself. :thumbup:

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detector Team are various models from: Makro, Nokta, Tesoro and White's
Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Tools: Using White's Ground Hawg Shovel and DigMaster digging tools.
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Other models on-hand for 'Specialty Use.'
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login