Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
To Nokta .......
Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: December 29, 2017 10:20PM
Are you going to send some upper shafts for the Impact to Kellyco. I need 2 of them and I am sure other people want them. Thanks GS

Re: To Nokta .......
Posted by: pax
Date: December 29, 2017 10:36PM
I second that!

GS, you mean the 'middle rods' for the Impact?
Posted by: Monte
Date: December 30, 2017 12:05AM
The Impact is a 3-piece outfit and the Control housing, display pod and grip are part of the 'upper rod' system. I have called Kellyco several times over the past six to eight months ands asked about several things, such as the Impact's middle rods, but they never had any, and were cold-shouldered about things. I need to get four (4) of them for extra coils in my Accessory Coil Tote,

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detector Team are from:
Makro, Nokta, Tesoro and White's
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.
Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using White's Pro Star w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Tools: Using White's Ground Hawg Shovel and DigMaster digging tools.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Re: GS, you mean the 'middle rods' for the Impact?
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: December 30, 2017 09:12AM
If they (Kellyco) is a distributor/dealer for Nokta---WHY IN THE WORLD don't they stock these items (coils to)??
Monte
The Impact is a 3-piece outfit and the Control housing, display pod and grip are part of the 'upper rod' system. I have called Kellyco several times over the past six to eight months ands asked about several things, such as the Impact's middle rods, but they never had any, and were cold-shouldered about things. I need to get four (4) of them for extra coils in my Accessory Coil Tote,

Monte

Posted by: pax
Date: December 30, 2017 09:27AM
Wish there was nokta dealer in the USA to purchase accessory items as i feel kellyco does not deserve my money, we need more purchasing options.

:thumbup:N/T
Date: December 30, 2017 04:30PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.

(503) 481-8147

Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: December 30, 2017 08:20PM
Monte , you are correct. I meant to say middle shafts. As I will need 3 all together. So NOKTA if you listening, please send some. GS
Monte

Monte

GS, here's a good reason for any supplier to "do the math."
Date: December 31, 2017 08:40AM
GroundScanner
Monte , you are correct. I meant to say middle shafts. As I will need 3 all together. So NOKTA if you listening, please send some. GS

Monte
I need to get four (4) of them for extra coils in my Accessory Coil Tote.

If only 2 Impact users, GS and Monte, would like to get extra middle rods, then 3+4=7 should be simple math for the clunks at Kellyco to figure out because that's a good number of desired accessory items. I am certain there have to me more avid Impact users out there who would appreciate having the middle rods for their extra coils that are on lower rods for quicker in-the-field coil changes.

It has taken them forever, with ample nudging from consumer's requests/demands and pressure from Dilek at Nokta, to get them to finally order in the 5" DD coil for the Impact, now let's see how long it takes for them to stock up on middle rods, too.

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

(503) 481-8147

Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: December 31, 2017 08:48AM
I've got three but I need two more. Now we're up to nine.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: January 04, 2018 03:50AM
I wish I could become a Makro/Nokta disty/dealer, I'd stock all these accessory items, got to have essential items like these!

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: January 04, 2018 07:15AM
Hello guys... I will get this resolved... meanwhile anybody who needs one urgently can order directly from us... just send me an email at dilek@noktadetectors.com

Posted by: CCadrin
Date: January 04, 2018 08:44AM
Nokta Detectors
Hello guys... I will get this resolved... meanwhile anybody who needs one urgently can order directly from us... just send me an email at dilek@noktadetectors.com

WOW. What incredible service!!!! Thanks.

Posted by: mrsspk
Date: January 06, 2018 04:52PM
I deal directly with a Nokta/Makro dealer in Turkey and still get my parts way faster than Kellyco could ever dream of.

Posted by: TellYaWhut
Date: January 20, 2018 10:02AM
Kellyco explained in three words.....Out Of Stock. Things like some coils and rare solid coil covers.....not even listed. Thanks Nokta for providing what we need.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login