Findmall.com

Nokta / Makro Detection Technologies Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
mokta impact and wireless headphone pairing
Posted by: Lt4ever
Date: December 23, 2018 03:57PM
Can anyone tell me how to properly pair a set of nokta green wireless headphones to a nokta impact. I have tried the instructions but must be doing something wrong. Thanks for any help.

Wmsbgdigger

LLoyd R. Wyan
wmsbgdigger
Metal detecting since 1968

Whites Eagle Spectrum
AT Pro
Deeptech Vista Gold
Blisstool

Re: mokta impact and wireless headphone pairing
Posted by: KindManTall
Date: December 23, 2018 04:41PM
X2 ..

I can not get the green color headphones to pair up .. .. I can do the white color headphones

Green because I want to get the wireless pinpointer .. When it is released

Posted by: Trashfinder
Date: December 28, 2018 07:14AM
I was sent a Makro head phones and would not pair. I had to do the Impact update and then they did pair up. Prior to the update only the white versions would pair to the impact.

Posted by: KindManTall
Date: December 28, 2018 11:45AM
I got mine to pair up
What I did

Headphones off
Hold expert button down turn on the Impact ..KEEP the button held down for 6 seconds
While the detector is on
Hold the little white button on the headphone and turn the headphones on will beep and pair up

Posted by: tpoulton
Date: December 30, 2018 11:23AM
I found out that if you leave the headphones pluged in for charging while your pairing it works. When my impact wireless was fully charged I was only getting 4 beeps but when I leave the charging cable in, I was getting 5 beeps and it paired immediately.

Posted by: Alle
Date: January 26, 2019 11:11AM
Hi,
can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer?
It needs necessarily a second transmitter connected to the headphone output? Or it is possible to connect a pair of no brand wireless 2,4 GHz directly to the wireless transmitter included in the commands box of the multi kruzer?
I tried with wireless "W6 Quest" headphones in two ways:
a) with the "Quest" transmitter connected to the makro multikruzer input point (the same point where you connect the battery charger) it is all right and the headphones work.
b) without the "Quest" transmitter connected to the multi kruzer, the wireless headphones alone seems not able to work and the internal makro pre installed wireless transmitter seems not able to communicate with the "Quest" headphones.

So, can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer without an external wireless transmitter??

Thanks very much to everyone answers to me.

Posted by: nenadgbeepin
Date: January 27, 2019 08:11PM
Correct. a) is the only way you can do it. The quest gear is only compatible with quest gear. Same as Nokta/Makro headphones can only pair to Nokta/Makro machines.

I have successfully paired a pair of Blue Kruzer wireless headphones to my Impact, but had to update the Impact software to the latest version.

Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: January 27, 2019 08:22PM
If you don't want to get the Nokta/Makro headphones, Garrett wireless system will work with any detector I hooked up to. Including the Impact, Kruzer, and both my Racer1and 2. GS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login