Welcome! Log In Register
ANFIBIO IN HIGH TRASH RELIC SITE.
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 27, 2018 08:19PM
video: https://youtu.be/W6qY44NR8KQ

Re: ANFIBIO IN HIGH TRASH RELIC SITE.
Posted by: dfmike
Date: December 28, 2018 08:34AM
Nice old finds. I hope you don't dig all your holes like that though.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: December 28, 2018 11:12AM
We are not in a park ….. we are on private land hunting lodge and its not a manicured lawn either. Yes, we dug it and covered our holes . Actually dropped 300 or so holes in the yard there.

Posted by: Ron from Michigan
Date: January 05, 2019 05:21PM
Calabash, the Nokta Anfibio has got my attention. Probably get one before spring here in MI. Trying to get as much information as possible pros and cons. Nice job on the videos. HH Ron

Posted by: F_27stryker1
Date: January 05, 2019 06:52PM
Everybody's opinion varies, but the anfibio multi works better for me than the equinox 800 did. Still liked the equinox somewhat but it had to go after I hot ahold of the anfibio.
I can attest that in trashy and iron infested areas like in calabash's video here that it first a really good job. Not saying its the only machine in the world that can do this but it's pretty good.

Posted by: Ron from Michigan
Date: January 05, 2019 09:11PM
Stryker , I'll keep a couple of my favorite detectors around. The Anfibio at this point looks like it will be added to my arsenal. Thanks Ron

Posted by: F_27stryker1
Date: January 05, 2019 10:44PM
Don't let me be your deciding factor. Check out calabash's diggers videos on YouTube. Dig through the forums. See if you can get your hands on one.
I like how it goes through the iron in 20khz. Separates really good with a smaller coil, don't have a concentric yet but calabash's videos show them in action

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login