Findmall.com

Nokta / Makro Detection Technologies Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nokta makro please do a sound notch update for the kruzer
Posted by: juit
Date: December 28, 2018 12:07AM
im very happy with my kruzer Please guys do an update, you can just add it to a blinking notch in the menu using the iron volume value, IMO it still adds tons of info on a target even if its notch out, just like the deep mode, i know is doable

Whites MXT Pro & IDX hot version
Makro kruzer
Nikta Anfibio
Minelab Etrac

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2018 12:10AM by juit.

Re: Nokta makro please do a sound notch update for the kruzer
Posted by: Sven
Date: December 28, 2018 03:07PM
Different models with different features for different situations and people. There's a reason for making different models with different features.
Heck just sell some of your other detectors and buy an Anfibio Multi.....................:beers: We always need more than one detector, one won't do everything...well, Anfibio comes close.
Happy Hunting

Nokta/Makro Anfibio-Multi, Makro Multi-Kruzer, and few others
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: juit
Date: December 28, 2018 03:11PM
Yup but still can be added and hidden if u like ;)

Whites MXT Pro & IDX hot version
Makro kruzer
Nikta Anfibio
Minelab Etrac

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: January 07, 2019 06:44AM
Hello... we will discuss this in our product meetings however cannot be promised because this is a feature of the Anfibio Multi … and more importantly, there is no place for it on the Kruzer menu…we are trying to stay away from from settings that are not visible on the menu... as much as we can... thank you!

Posted by: Jack Barlow
Date: January 15, 2019 10:17PM
Sir...Mr. Juit... we attempt to keep these message boards as professional as possible. For the simple reason the vast majority who come here, have a question or something to voice about their Nokta/Macro detector. QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED. As Swen told you...if you are not satisfied with the options and controls on your current machine, then please STEP-UP to the ANFIBIO MULTI that has the controls you seek. You will be very happy. You also received a kind message from the sales manager as to why your machine was unlikely to ever see these changes.

A Findmall sponsor of this forum is Richard of "Backwoods Metal Detectors" who takes clean trade in. I traded one of my other machines with Richard for my ANFIBIO MULTI. I could not be happier!
Thank you Sir.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login