Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Wireless Racer 2 headphones! :thumbup:
Posted by: Charles (Sabre)(Tx)
Date: November 16, 2017 07:50PM
Received my set of wireless headphones for my Racer 2 today and am very pleased! Just having that headphone cord out of the picture means a lot.

I plugged in the dongle...turned on my Racer 2...turned on the headphones...searched for a channel...and viola!...worked like a charm!

Went out for a short hunt...turned on the Racer 2...turned on the headphones...and viola!...they hooked up perfectly and with no noticeable lag. Did I say I am pleased?

Just giving credit where credit is due. They work well for me folks. :beers:

Charles
:usaf: :usaflag:

Re: Wireless Racer 2 headphones! :thumbup:
Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: November 16, 2017 09:07PM
I think the wireless headphones are one of the best features on the Racer2 and the Impact, absolutely love them! Also they charge quickly and a charge lasts a long time.

Re: Wireless Racer 2 headphones! :thumbup:
Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: November 17, 2017 05:31AM
Last time out I forgot to charge my headphones for the Impact. After a couple of hours the battery went dead but luckly I had my Racer 2 and another set of Makro wireless headphones with my at the truck. I just grabbed the Racer set, switched frequency, and they paired up with the impact so off I went for more detecting. I could have switched detectors but it just seemed like an Impact day. The Makro/Nokta wireless headphones - Don't leave home without them - What's on your ears? Damn commercials, 4:00 am and I'm thinking about credit cards. Club hunt tomorrow, that should get my head straight.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Charles, I am in 100% agreement with ...
Posted by: Monte
Date: November 17, 2017 03:22PM
You, Brian, Tom, and all the others who have used them and enjoyed them. My brand new-in-the-box set for an Impact was stolen in the theft five weeks ago, but I still had my wireless set for the Racer 2 at home and, as Tom mentioned, they paired up easily and as others have noted, they work especially well, and battery life is longer than others I have used, with a faster recharge rate as well. I do get along with them better when I use my hearing aid due to my hearing impairment, and when I get a new set of hearing aids for both ears I am sure I'll enjoy them even more.

I really like them when Relic Hunting the places I usually go that have a dense amount of sagebrush and other snag-able trees and shrubs.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detector Team are from:
Makro, Nokta, Tesoro and White's
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my Accessory Coil Tote.
Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using White's Pro Star w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Tools: Using White's Ground Hawg Shovel and DigMaster digging tools.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login