Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: equinox forum
Posted by: amberjack
Date: January 05, 2018 05:44PM
its the R&D that costs money the units would be real cheap to make so the sell more for less get the money back fast and get in to profit is a good business move and that's what they are in the business for to make money its always about money.

AJ

Posted by: rellikusmc
Date: January 15, 2018 07:56AM
Hi was wondering if anyone addressed the battery and air travel ty

Posted by: Mkus
Date: January 17, 2018 07:11AM
rellikusmc
Hi was wondering if anyone addressed the battery and air travel ty
I shipped an Etrac with a RNB battery which is a lithium ion battery through USPS no problem as long as it’s in the detector
They told me..

Posted by: lasergod
Date: January 22, 2018 05:25PM
Thats funny, Wait until you send it in for repair.....Just sayin"

Posted by: the_curmudgeon_fossicker
Date: January 23, 2018 11:11PM
i ordered mine (here in Florida) and paid for it last week. Am hoping to get in on their first shipment. Was at their showroom today. Very cool shop and museum..

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: January 24, 2018 11:49AM
the_curmudgeon_fossicker
i ordered mine (here in Florida) and paid for it last week. Am hoping to get in on their first shipment. Was at their showroom today. Very cool shop and museum..

You just ordered it last week? You'd better pray the first shipment is huuuuuuuge. The way initial order fullments have gone lately (from many brands) is that most dealers only get a few at a time and it takes weeks to months fill all the backorders.

We can only hope ML doesnt do this AGAIN.

Posted by: the_curmudgeon_fossicker
Date: January 24, 2018 10:29PM
am ok with that. I have an X-Terra to play with until then. Had fun with it today at the beach

Re: Question on nox 800 vs marco Kruzer
Posted by: Buddy_TX
Date: January 28, 2018 10:38AM

What is the difference between the Marco Kruzer vs the Nox 800 beside 200 lower in price?

Minelab Explorer II
AT MAX
AT PRO
Fisher CZ 21
Detector Pro Wader, 8" and 10"
Detector Pro Pirate Pro
Tesoro Stingray
Fisher 1280x
Whites Amphibian and Surfmaster TR
Tesoro Silver saber
Tesoro Golden Saber II
Garrett S-1, S-2, S-3 TRs
Compass Q.
Silver Turtle
TR Turtle
VLF Turtle
and a few odd balls in the back of the closet

Re: Question on nox 800 vs marco Kruzer
Posted by: dbado1
Date: January 28, 2018 11:40AM
Buddy_TX

What is the difference between the Marco Kruzer vs the Nox 800 beside 200 lower in price?

A lot. Do some research on the two. One big difference is that the Equinox has both select-able single frequency AND simultaneous multi frequency that is mode specific.

Dean

Posted by: sparkster
Date: February 05, 2018 06:49PM
Doesn't anyone on the forum think that minelab possibly charging any customer for changing a battery in a new detector that has not even be released is a stretch. This speaks volumes for the customer service policies at minelab. I have been a detectorist for many years, I own 3 minelab high end detectors ans several other manufactures high end detectors. Minelab service center should take a gander at their service center as compared to Garett, and Sweet Home.

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: February 05, 2018 09:06PM
sparkster
Doesn't anyone on the forum think that minelab possibly charging any customer for changing a battery in a new detector that has not even be released is a stretch. This speaks volumes for the customer service policies at minelab. I have been a detectorist for many years, I own 3 minelab high end detectors ans several other manufactures high end detectors. Minelab service center should take a gander at their service center as compared to Garett, and Sweet Home.

Apparently you know nothing of recent events. You should check out the new ML service center. (hint, its NOT the monstrosity that kellyco made it)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login